Heat (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Some of the houses in Wennington look like the old tintown style.
Wierd watching it as while they're burning the perimeter shrubbery/trees are not.

Yeah thought that when I saw a video of the aftermath this morning, you can see where they've twisted in the heat

dutchman

It's a waste of money in my experience. Bought a floor standing unit eleven years ago and haven't used it since. By the time I've connected up the exhaust hose to an outside wall the heatwave is over. It also needs a solid concrete floor to stand on or it will vibrate loudly when the compressor kicks-in. That rules out upstairs use in most homes.

With the more sophisticated units the cost-to-benefit ratio is even worse. My dentist's surgery has a splitter unit in every room and they're hardly ever used.

Grendel

You have to feel sorry for fat folk like ADM in heat like this.

I feel sorrier for those who have to work in a Marstons pub all day serving food from the kitchen “Dave”

David O'Day

I feel sorrier for those who have to work in a Marstons pub all day serving food from the kitchen “Dave”
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking weirdo?

Are you about when I mentioned to Dave Collins I worked at PCMS on the Marstons contract at the same time he worked for PCMS on the Palmer and Harvey contract? I didn't work in a pub you thick c**t, we designed their POS systems.

This is the company we both worked at:

It's changed it name but it's not a pub you thick c**t.

We can this to the things you have lied about

Suing ESB
Your job
That I had posted loads of pro IRA posts.

You're a 5 foot alky fantasist, you exist to be bullied on a cov forum.

David O'Day

Oh and before one of the weirdos tries it, don't bother contacting them as I moved on 4 years ago

Grendel

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking weirdo?

Are you about when I mentioned to Dave Collins I worked at PCMS on the Marstons contract at the same time he worked for PCMS on the Palmer and Harvey contract? I didn't work in a pub you thick c**t, we designed their POS systems.

This is the company we both worked at:

It's changed it name but it's not a pub you thick c**t.

We can this to the things you have lied about

Suing ESB
Your job
That I had posted loads of pro IRA posts.

You're a 5 foot alky fantasist, you exist to be bullied on a cov forum.

I thought you had me on ignore “David”?

Anyway is it the Vale or The Shepherd you wash glasses in?

Last edited:

David O'Day

I thought you had me on ignore “David”?

I do but you can click on the post and read it.

Come on you thick c**t even someone as stupid as you should know this.

So are you ever going to go back and actually show people where I posted pro terrorist and pro murderer posts?

No as you were lying just like you lie about everything on here.

You're a weird washed up 5ft drunk

Grendel

I do but you can click on the post and read it.

Come on you thick c**t even someone as stupid as you should know this.

So are you ever going to go back and actually show people where I posted pro terrorist and pro murderer posts?

No as you were lying just like you lie about everything on here.

You're a weird washed up 5ft drunk

You seem very emotional today you IRA supporting piece of dogshit

David O'Day

You seem very emotional today you IRA supporting piece of dogshit

No, not really.

You going to back that up like you promised to do? Or is it yet another lie from you to add to the list.

You're just a 5ft fraud grenners

Grendel

No, not really.

You going to back that up like you promised to do? Or is it yet another lie from you to add to the list.

You're just a 5ft fraud grenners

You seem very emotional - unfortunately you seem to like to dish it out - though frankly your attempts are dull, not amusing and very one dimensional.

When it comes back you really get sensitive “David” don’t you? Why so angry - have you issues that need exploring? There seems a lot of issues “David” - lots of frustration, lots of anger. Do you want to share so we can help you?

David O'Day

You seem very emotional - unfortunately you seem to like to dish it out - though frankly your attempts are dull, not amusing and very one dimensional.

When it comes back you really get sensitive “David” don’t you? Why so angry - have you issues that need exploring? There seems a lot of issues “David” - lots of frustration, lots of anger. Do you want to share so we can help you?

So I'll take that as a no then.

Shame, could of for once it your whole pointless life actually proved something.

Still everyone knows you are a 5ft fraud grenners.

Come on Grenners, you said I had posted loads of pro IRA posts and you could prove it. Well here's your chance.

Or let me guess you were lying yet again.

You'll never be more than a 5 foot fraud Grenners

Grendel

So I'll take that as a no then.

Shame, could of for once it your whole pointless life actually proved something.

Still everyone knows you are a 5ft fraud grenners.

Come on Grenners, you said I had posted loads of pro IRA posts and you could prove it. Well here's your chance.

Or let me guess you were lying yet again.

You'll never be more than a 5 foot fraud Grenners

I said David you support Gerry Adams and the political wing of the IRA. You seemed proud of that. You refused to condemn the bombings and put the abhorrent creature as your Avatar. You then replaced It with that cretin Mary Lou whatever

Keep backtracking “Dave”

David O'Day

I said David you support Gerry Adams and the political wing of the IRA. You seemed proud of that. You refused to condemn the bombings and put the abhorrent creature as your Avatar. You then replaced It with that cretin Mary Lou whatever

Keep backtracking “Dave”

So you admit you lied. You said I had made lots of pro IRA posts and you would one day dig them out.

Also I have and still do condemn all acts of terrorism.

Once again you have made stuff up and you have been caught out lying.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Thanks for posting that. LG. Those look like the same "British Steel" houses that are on Charter Avenue estate in Canley. Not the "tin shacks" that were mentioned on here the other day. You'll notice from some of the houses that are left in that video that they have had cladding applied to increase insulation. I am wondering if that cladding is combustible (Grenfell style) and has made the problem worse? I'm not a fire engineer, so these are musings rather than evidence.
But bugger me, they went up quick didn't they?

wingy

Thanks for posting that. LG. Those look like the same "British Steel" houses that are on Charter Avenue estate in Canley. Not the "tin shacks" that were mentioned on here the other day. You'll notice from some of the houses that are left in that video that they have had cladding applied to increase insulation. I am wondering if that cladding is combustible (Grenfell style) and has made the problem worse? I'm not a fire engineer, so these are musings rather than evidence.
But bugger me, they went up quick didn't they?
Yes Canley was a bit of a deathtrap .
The residents were well aware of it when they went up.

Users who are viewing this thread