Hamer (6 Viewers)

Fidelius

According to the Coventry Evening Telegraph article yesterday, Hamer is not ready to train on grass yet due to his ankle injury. However, the O’Hare video today only refers to Fabio being in the gym with him. It seems a bit weird. Surely Hamer should be there too?

Balli001

According to the Coventry Evening Telegraph article yesterday, Hamer is not ready to train on grass yet due to his ankle injury. However, the O’Hare video today only refers to Fabio being in the gym with him. It seems a bit weird. Surely Hamer should be there too?
I think he means since the injury happened

NortonSkyBlue

I would like to believe the medical staff know what they are doing rather than your assumptio.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hamer signed new contract all done.

The club want to announce along with new kit but they are still unsure on the exact date yet.

as for Vik. It’s becoming more restless. robins wants the deal done now but king still holding on for more money.

Talking of Hamer, the club posted some photos of Gus watching training and not taking part.

Is Gus still injured then ?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Okay that answers my question then.

SkyBlueMatt

Swear everyone is on the wind up. This just came up on Instagram ffs ha ha

View attachment 30449
I hope they are doing this on purpose to send this place into meltdown.

"What random shit can we put on social media that SBT will put 2+2 together and get 56374735"

With the 'clock' picture and now this, it feels we're in a series of Lost.

Working the strings and watching the loonies dance.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Hamer new deal to be announced with the kit reveal…makes too much sense 👀🙌.

May just have to wait until August at this rate though 🤣
The kit deal can wait, just announce the Hamer contract extension as everyone will be……….(fill in the blank).

Speedie's Head

Absolutely no indication that is the case though.our first friendly is potentially not for another 2 and a half weeks
He's not training mate. "Hamer, meanwhile, is also currently confined to the gym and unable to join in on the grass at Ryton due to still recovering from an ankle ligament injury sustained in the play-off final at Wembley in May,"

Balli001

He's not training mate. "Hamer, meanwhile, is also currently confined to the gym and unable to join in on the grass at Ryton due to still recovering from an ankle ligament injury sustained in the play-off final at Wembley in May,"
Sorry I forgot the season started tomorrow. We have no idea how long he is not training for. I can read jli just don't wet the bed like you clearly do

Users who are viewing this thread