Hamer (12 Viewers)

David O'Day

Dawkins saying theres absolutely no way he's signed a contract.
Dawkins knows fuck all and is having a summer long hissy fit as the current owners won't allow him and a few others to swan around acting like they are part of the club.

Not saying he has signed a contract, just that no one should ever take Dawkins word for anything

Covkid1968#

I think we are showing intent…Hamer will be here for next season

rexo87

Still convinced Hamer wants to stay for this season and leave on a free next summer, probably back to Holland

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Dawkins knows fuck all and is having a summer long hissy fit as the current owners won't allow him and a few others to swan around acting like they are part of the club.

Not saying he has signed a contract, just that no one should ever take Dawkins word for anything

Have you been in rehab? You're making an alarming amount of sense on here recently.

Martin180

Hamer in all videos has looked happy and engaged with everyone else , nothing I’ve seen leads me to believe he is unhappy or already sold

Matt smith

Why pay £8m for Simms but not tie down the divisions best midfielder? Doug King before today is an unknown, no one knows what he’s capable of but after seeing that figure you have to be thinking why not Hamer too?
Think Gus will get done

Simms signing will only help

Speedie's Head

Dawkins put a question mark at the end of his tweet. When I was at school that meant it was a question and not a statement - do they still teach that?

Pricey1984

Dawkins put a question mark at the end of his tweet. When I was at school that meant it was a question and not a statement - do they still teach that?

steve carell GIF

cooperskyblue

How do you know what his wage demands are?
He doesn't. But he has lapped up all the tripe GIMOC has come out with so believes it to be the case.

We will sort the Hamer deal out. All I care about is the outcome. The negotiation is irrelevant but some people lose their minds about it.

Matt smith

He doesn't. But he has lapped up all the tripe GIMOC has come out with so believes it to be the case.

We will sort the Hamer deal out. All I care about is the outcome. The negotiation is irrelevant but some people lose their minds about it.
I’m sure we will sort it out, all I’m saying is if it was done he would have signed by now

Skybluedownunder

fatso

Hamer could sign a new contract, and still be sold. I guess it just depends how much someone is willing to pay for him, I would assume 20 mil would be almost impossible to turn down. But why would he want to go to another Championship club anyway (especially if he's content here).
Errrrrr money???

CovLad94

Fulham could make an approach yet, just got to hold firm like we did with Vik. Will be a massive loss but another 20mill could go a long long way

Happy_Martian

Everyone wants him to get a new contract but it's nothing but a piece of paper if there's a value recorded to trigger any transfer talks. And I'd be surprised if he and any other player with ambition don't have them or would be talked out of that by their agent.

Users who are viewing this thread