Hamer (13 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

If you connect the dots, you know that only means one thing.

Yeah. Twitter is screwed. Elon Musk is afraid of AI stealing info and has blocked all non-account holding humans as well. How does he know that AI doesn't have accounts as well ?

Speedie's Head

Do you know he won't be? Love to see where thats been made public knowledge. Until then I have no reason to worry.
Of course I don't know. I said it must be "looking doubtful" now if there's no progress in the next week or so. Let's face it, he's had 5 1/2 weeks since Wembley and he's not back with the squad yet, nor even running on grass, if we take Turner literally.

Balli001

Of course I don't know. I said it must be "looking doubtful" now if there's no progress in the next week or so. Let's face it, he's had 5 1/2 weeks since Wembley and he's not back with the squad yet, nor even running on grass, if we take Turner literally.
So you are beingg pessimistic over something you don't know is true. Sounds fair

Pusb1

A tonne of rumours on Twitter (so much so that he's trending number 24 in the UK!) that Hamer is Leeds' key target this summer and is likely going there..

Ccfcisparks

If its true Gus loves it here. I would be extremely surprised to see him go to Leeds. Hopefully it forces Doug's hand into just giving him the contract.

Bertola

Looks like it's started from Phil Hay from the Athletic.

In the Article, there is literally one sentence... "Leeds have an interest in Coventry City's Gustavo Hamer and Han-Noah MAssengo, the 21 year old who is out of contract at Bristol City"

Ccfcisparks

Looks like it's started from Phil Hay from the Athletic.

In the Article, there is literally one sentence... "Leeds have an interest in Coventry City's Gustavo Hamer and Han-Noah MAssengo, the 21 year old who is out of contract at Bristol City"
Stop being rational. He is already on his way through Wakefield with 2 yorkshire puddings in hand.

Matt smith

A tonne of rumours on Twitter (so much so that he's trending number 24 in the UK!) that Hamer is Leeds' key target this summer and is likely going there..
What happened to him signing a new contract @GIMOC

don’t think he’ll be going to Leeds

Last edited:

napolimp

Hamer could sign a new contract, and still be sold. I guess it just depends how much someone is willing to pay for him, I would assume 20 mil would be almost impossible to turn down. But why would he want to go to another Championship club anyway (especially if he's content here).

Sky Blue Pete

Hamer could sign a new contract, and still be sold. I guess it just depends how much someone is willing to pay for him, I would assume 20 mil would be almost impossible to turn down. But why would he want to go to another Championship club anyway (especially if he's content here).
Money

SeaSeeEffCee

Yeah, as good as him signing a new contract would be it also wouldn’t actually mean he’s still here come September 1st.

SleepyGinger

Hamer signed new contract all done.

The club want to announce along with new kit but they are still unsure on the exact date yet.

as for Vik. It’s becoming more restless. robins wants the deal done now but king still holding on for more money.
Is this bullshit then?

Users who are viewing this thread