Gyokores (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

I wouldn't pay much regard to his international cap. When he was called up was when they put together an experimental squad for the future and played some friendlies in Qatar. It's basically just another U21s cap except it was for the 'first team'. Looking at the rest of the squad for that round of games there is only a couple that have played a game for them since.

Was one of them Martin Lorentzson?

no_loyalty

Good news for us is that Gyo doesn’t look like he is going to get an international call up for a while, Ibrahimovic has just announced he is coming out of international retirement at 39 😉

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Leeds had a bid turned down yesterday apparently.
giphy.gif

robbiekeane

Gyokores has been disapointing so far. His stats before Swansea wasnt bad for someone of his experience. His highlights package from the German League was promising and his buddy Ostigaard had already impressed.

Swansea have good players and being stuck on the bench was not necessarily a bad sign.

I think it shows picking up good strikers, unless already proven with a large fee, at this level is very difficult.

Even proven with a fee doesn't guarentee success - Kevin Drinkell was class and had scored goals everywhere until he came to Coventry. The first 5 games looked like decent business and then it just pancaked.
Goodness

rob9872

No goals in his last 3 league games, is it time for him to be dropped?
If big Cian Tyler on the bench again, I'm sure Robins will tell Vik he's in last chance saloon v Norwich.

skyblue1991

Can't believe he missed that golden chance in the second half. Jeezy peeps man...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

I reckon Fadz would have made a decent centre forward, I’ve seen clips of his finishing/dead balls, they’re pretty impressive.
Get Vik in a taxi to Everton and bring Fadz back earlier, and stick him up front; it’s only his calf. That’s why we have two, in case one falls off.

Saddlebrains

Imagine digging up posts from 2 years ago and trying to score points on it

He looked fucking woeful when he was on loan, the general consensus of the majority of the fanbase was 'why the fuck have we spent 1 million on him'

Wish i could be as right as you

itsabuzzard

He looked fucking woeful when he was on loan, the general consensus of the majority of the fanbase was 'why the fuck have we spent 1 million on him'

Difficult to argue with this.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

rexo87

Not true. He looked awful until April when he had 5 or 6 really good games and to anyone with eyes looked like there was a real player in there

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread