Gyokores (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Another classic waste of budget in a poor attempt to get us goals in January,but we had to replace Kelly as sheaf wasn’t fancied to do the job so in came Matty James for most the budget

larry_david

Looked like he had his shoes on the wrong feet. And laced tied together. And lead in them. With no studs. And banana skins at the bottom. On ice. Whilst he was drunk.

Yep he was fucking garbage. I think that's how I'd play if I came on. Those two running away from each other when we were in is the definition of shite

junglej13

A shocking cameo from him today. Made us worse the last few appearances. It is bad when you actually start thinking I would prefer Baka to come on.

mrtrench

Just before the sending off, when he and Max were 2 on 1 was awful. I think Max made the wrong run but Gyo didn’t have the confidence to take it on himself. Crap. We didn’t even get a shot off!

I thought that Max was going for the backheel. Had Gyokores read that Max would have been clean through to shoot just wide of the post.

NorthernWisdom

Look back at the posts after he’d played like 2 games for us and a ton of people were saying he was excellent and we should sign him permanently in the summer lol

He looks utterly hopeless to me. Too slow both physically and mentally, and clumsy to boot.
First game with us he was awful, then next couple he started to improve and actually looked quite sharp. No clue what's happened since!

CCFCSteve

Lacking in confidence, could and should’ve had a dig before Osti’s sending off (he would’ve gone at some point anyway !)

kg82

Obviously if I haven’t quoted anyone, it’s more than likely aimed at the OP. Hardly rocket science.

kg82

Why after every game do we have to have a thread on an individual player slating them saying how crap they are, waste of money, worst player we have ever had etc etc.
can we not just get behind the team and let MR decide who is deserving of a place or not instead of a witch hunt
No no, let’s just lay into everyone.

PVA

He was poor today but got that key goal against Sheff Weds, that could keep us up who knows.

cc84cov

He was poor today but got that key goal against Sheff Weds, that could keep us up who knows.
We had no budget left we done most of it on James as sheaf isn’t fancied we needed to replace Kelly else we could of got better in

letsallsingtogether

Why after every game do we have to have a thread on an individual player slating them saying how crap they are, waste of money, worst player we have ever had etc etc.
can we not just get behind the team and let MR decide who is deserving of a place or not instead of a witch hunt
Exactly this worse then women, moan moan moan moan moan.
Thats why you cant take them seriously.

speedie87

Is bagpaga injured again, surely worth ago ahead of gyo even if just because he can run and close the oppo down better

Users who are viewing this thread