Gyökeres Bids (5 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Oh aye....I know Gyokeres is better (to date).....but i'm sure Simms is just as capable of sitting on the bench & playing the odd 45 in the EFL cup.....which is what Gyok wil lbe doing should he move there....

He’s a couple of years younger isn’t he? Not a bad debut at the weekend…

steve cooper

If we have a recruitment team who can buy a player for £1M and a year later sell him for, say, £10M isn't that alone enough incentive for SISU to re-invest some of that money into another player with potential?
Over the last 2 or 3 seasons we have spent around 3M on 4 transfers who now have a combined value in excess of £20M+ Where can they get a return like that?

junglej13

The Evertonians I know are a little puzzled.....

...Especially as they only just loaned out Simms who would have basically filled the role of Gyok......ie: young powerful championship bench warmer
The Evertonians rate the lad Dobbin who has just gone to Derby higher than Simms is what I'm told. They have also just loaned out Nathan Broadhead who rated similar to Simms. He's just become a Welsh international though so apparently wanted to go somewhere he'd play.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Well look at their owner for that one. When Gyo was going through that rich vein of form last season there was a fair bit of talk on the Brighton forums of ‘did we put a clause in’ and nobody seemed sure except to suggest at most it’d have been 15-20% on profit made in exchange for accepting a lower fee.

I'd imagine that was the guess as anything between 10-20% is pretty much standard.

robbiekeane

No we are saying robins will only be given wages as told to us by believer.

If we were given 2m plus wages then it would be on robins and the recruitment team to use it adequately
omg so.

@Skybluebeliever - could you please clarify your earlier comment that everyone has hung on to. Apparently previously you said that only the wages of anybody going out would be made available.
Are you saying this would be the same whether we sold a player for £2m up front or £20m?

Grantyy

omg so.

@Skybluebeliever - could you please clarify your earlier comment that everyone has hung on to. Apparently previously you said that only the wages of anybody going out would be made available.
Are you saying this would be the same whether we sold a player for £2m up front or £20m?

Obviously not but we aren’t going to get £20m up front are we let’s be realistic. No need to be sarcastic mate

Liquid Gold

Maybe you should stop getting high all the time
For anybody that is wondering about this weird line of attack the tagline of my twitter says "big tweets are the best, get high all the time" as a play on the Peep Show quote.

This weirdo keeps messaging me this as some sort of veiled threat to out me like I give a shit. You gonna try and track my employer too?

Very Kalns like and not at all this calm demeanour you try to present. Calculated psychopath.

Same as last time it brewed up though, speak out about Wasps, the trust or the council and they try and get at you personally.

Grantyy

The persistence is admirable but I think you could be doing something better with your time

You spend more time wondering who is me on here than I actually spend on here. Half the accounts I get accused of aren’t me such as 84+1.

Search Boosh and you’ll see people are obsessed me with almost as much as Grendel. My forum legacy will live on

Grantyy

For anybody that is wondering about this weird line of attack the tagline of my twitter says "big tweets are the best, get high all the time" as a play on the Peep Show quote.

This weirdo keeps messaging me this as some sort of veiled threat to out me like I give a shit. You gonna try and track my employer too?

Very Kalns like and not at all this calm demeanour you try to present. Calculated psychopath.

Same as last time it brewed up though, speak out about Wasps, the trust or the council and they try and get at you personally.

Relax it’s Boosh I’m having a laugh. Don’t shit yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Would be a huge loss if any truth in this. Much the bigger loss than Hamer or Ohare. Without him I’m afraid our goals would dry up badly and whilst Godden is decent he’s also injury prone.
If we were having to put out Waghorn and Walker too often it’s going to be a long hard season.
You can’t just unearth decent strikers either for the pittance Robins would receive from SISU, every team is scouring the planet for them.

Liquid Gold

Relax it’s Boosh I’m having a laugh. Don’t shit yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got little patience for doxxing after last time.

I'm not really scared of anything you could do. Just too scared to front it up like a man though.

NorthernWisdom

Tbf they get at people for all manner of things...

Grantyy

I got little patience for doxxing after last time.

I'm not really scared of anything you could do. Just too scared to front it up like a man though.

Hardly doxxing is it. I would never wish to scare anyone on here after what Robbie Keane did to me. Bugsy threatened to meet me at Sunderland and don’t even go the game lol

fatso

Would be a huge loss if any truth in this. Much the bigger loss than Hamer or Ohare. Without him I’m afraid our goals would dry up badly and whilst Godden is decent he’s also injury prone.
If we were having to put out Waghorn and Walker too often it’s going to be a long hard season.
You can’t just unearth decent strikers either for the pittance Robins would receive from SISU, every team is scouring the planet for them.
Godden and Tavares would probably be the best we would expect up front if Gyokeres does move on.
If another player comes in its more likely to be a young AM in my opinion.
I can't see us splashing the cash on another striker while Walker and Waghorn are still with us.

Users who are viewing this thread