Giles recalled (1 Viewer)

ms639

The right call for all involved. He’s our 2nd best left back and although showing a bit of promise MR obviously didn’t fancy him further forwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PVA

Can't blame them.

It's a shame we had the striker injuries otherwise we wouldn't have needed an extra loan there and we'd be able to keep him.

I guess we'll have to recall Mason now.

AFCCOVENTRY

Giles going to Rotherham... lol. He will be played as a winger and will supply their strikers. We never played him or fitted him into a formation to get the best out of him.

Interesting Robins saying it saves money on wages but that wasn’t the priority.

Brighton Sky Blue

Giles going to Rotherham... lol. He will be played as a winger and will supply their strikers. We never played him or fitted him into a formation to get the best out of him.

So why are we spending cash on a Scottish youngster. Turning into Micky Adams more by the day it seems

SeaSeeEffCee

Was pretty obvious he was going to go back tbh, especially after we signed Gyokeres. He’s only play 114 minutes in our last 9 league games. Seems a bit odd we brought him back in in the first place, can only imagine they weren’t expecting to get McCallum back.

Frostie

Rotherham play with wing backs too & their first choice LWB (Mattock) is injured, they've been playing a RB there.

ms639

So why are we spending cash on a Scottish youngster. Turning into Micky Adams more by the day it seems

Sam McCallum is on loan, we don’t have big money to spend on players so when a youngster with big potential comes up and we have the opportunity to make a permanent signing then you do it? We have a better player in his position this year. Not rocket science is it?

Londonccfcfan

There goes our most effective link between midfield and attack.

Good job were so free scoring.

I think it was blatantly obvious he was gone. Mentioned on more than occasion to you and others in last few weeks.

He was never going to work in our system. And completely disagree he was the most EFFECTIVE link!?

Skybluedownunder

Can't blame them.

It's a shame we had the striker injuries otherwise we wouldn't have needed an extra loan there and we'd be able to keep him.

I guess we'll have to recall Mason now.

We won’t recall Mason, Da Costa can play LB and RB

fernandopartridge

We completely wasted him. Someone like him who can run with the ball at pace and create chances should have had tons of opportunities in our midfield. But we insisted he was a wing back against all evidence instead. Oh well.

He was so obviously a wing back. He was not suited to a central role at all.

stupot07

That's a real loss. Robins fucked up by bombing him out, has been one of our best attacking outlets when he has played.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

That's a real loss. Robins fucked up by bombing him out, has been one of our best attacking outlets when he has played.

Yes but on the other hand we leaked goals like a sieve, since he's been out of the side we've picked up more ppg than with him in. I like him as an attacking player but aside from the first half dozen games this season, whenever he's had a chance he's been pretty poor.

jordan210

I guess we need to recall Mason at this rate.

Stupid bombing him out when we are lacking in players to start with.

larry_david

First 7-8 he was dynamite. Even the other week he came on against someone, can't remember who, beat 4 players with direct pace. We literally now have no one in the team who is quick. The championship thrives on pace

stupot07

Josh Reid is signing, he'll actually be our own player too so means we don't have to leave a loanee out of the squad - makes sense all round.
It says that we are loaning him straight back.

Users who are viewing this thread