George Floyd (3 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

I dont trust the media, I do however trust the court records
Jacob Blake had a long history of entanglement with law enforcement when he lived in Lake County.

Blake's shooting by police in Kenosha on Sunday sparked destructive riots in the Wisconsin city not far from the state border.

Records reveal Blake was arrested in 2013 in Round Lake Beach and criminal trespass to a vehicle and arrested in 2012 in Zion, Ill. for domestic battery, endangering the life and health of a child and driving under the influence.

Blake is currently facing a rape charge in Kenosha.

A warrant was issued for Blake’s arrest on July 7 on felony 3rd degree sexual assault, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass, all related to domestic abuse.

Blake has reportedly been paralyzed from the waist down after being shot eight times on Sunday by police who were answering a domestic abuse call.

The rape charge started circulating on Twitter this afternoon and was confirmed by a search of court records.

Where did you get the child rape bit from? The guy had a big record alright but that part seems to have been fact checked and proved false

Evo1883

Where did you get the child rape bit from? The guy had a big record alright but that part seems to have been fact checked and proved false

You win on this one, it's mostly hear say on the age, most people saying 14 or 15 .. The warrant is 3rd degree sexual assault which includes rape and a maximum sentence of 40 years... He sounds like a thoroughly pleasant chap though... Definitely the sort you burn town's down in name of

Ring Of Steel

You win on this one, it's mostly hear say on the age... The warrant is 3rd degree sexual assault which includes rape and a maximum sentence of 40 years

Its not "mostly hearsay", its false.

I'm not looking to 'win' anything & this guy had a big record, just highlighting the hypocrisy- you want to disbelieve & slate the media when it suits you ("its not Trump, its the media"), but then believe & use the media when it suits you ("he is a child rapist").

Reactions: SBT

Evo1883

Its not "mostly hearsay", its false.

I'm not looking to 'win' anything & this guy had a big record, just highlighting the hypocrisy- you want to disbelieve & slate the media when it suits you ("its not Trump, its the media"), but then believe & use the media when it suits you ("he is a child rapist").

He's a man up for sexual assault ..end of story

Evo1883

Would you be ok if this had happened in England?

Don't know, different country, different culture...
It would be more shocking for that to happen here

I'm always happy for police to shoot to kill in the event of their life being endangered though

Even in the UK

skybluetony176

If we take out language barriers etc if it weren't for the cold,dark winters any of the Scandi countries ta very much.
You won’t find a language barrier with the majority of their populations, most people under 50 speak good English and a lot over 50 also. They’re also always happy to speak it. Depends on how far north you go in Scandinavia regarding the weather. I’ve been to Denmark numerous times and at different times of the year and it ain’t that different to most of the U.K. I’d actually say (opinion not fact) that it’s dryer given the British Isles take the brunt of the Gulf Stream. When it snows in Denmark it doesn’t mess around though, it snows. They’re well prepared for it though.

Evo1883

Can you believe a go fund me has raised around a million pound for this man too
giphy.gif

Evo1883

They shot him in the back 7 times while he was opening a car door. Impressive that he could be endangering lives while not looking & with one hand out of action, no?

Reaching for a gun /knife? Maybe... Like most of the protestors and the Go fund me woke mob... You should wait for the facts yourself

David O'Day

Reaching for a gun /knife? Maybe... Like most of the protestors and the Go fund me woke mob... You should wait for the facts yourself

The fact is they shot someone in the back 7 times at distance.

They are not allowed to shoot unless their is a threat to their lives which they could not know that that time.

Like most of the gammon wankers you should stick to facts

Evo1883

The fact is they shot someone in the back 7 times at distance.

They are not allowed to shoot unless their is a threat to their lives which they could not know that that time.

Like most of the gammon wankers you should stick to facts

He was standing behind him trying to pull him back from the car... The distance is inches close enough to be turned on and stabbed Infact or even shot(facts) .. Facts are you're defending a career criminal who had a warrant on him for sexual assault... Whose the wanker defending him? Not me mate

Last edited:

Ring Of Steel

He was standing behind him trying to ull him back from the car... The distance is inches close enough to be turned on and stabbed Infact or even shot... Facts are you're defending a career criminal who had a warrant on him for sexual assault... Whose the wanker defending him? Not me mate

No he's not, its about defending him, its about asking why the fuck the police are shooting people 7 times in the back

Can you honestly defend that, 7 times including one in the spine? I mean was it not obvious after the 2nd bullet that the guy was clearly no longer a "threat"? How about after the 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th shots?

Evo1883

No he's not, its about defending him, its about asking why the fuck the police are shooting people 7 times in the back

Have you ever been in a situation where you need to decide what the correct thing to do is in an instant? In terms of life and death? You have no idea

Evo1883

I'm not trained to have to do that

The police are. And they still decided to shoot the guy 7 times

Comply? Quite simple... The moment you lean into your car whilst trying to be restrained is the moment you become a threat, in a part of America where you can carry guns.... No risks taken... Youre going down my friend

chiefdave

Even if the guy is a criminal and was wanted its not an excuse to kill him. The US police aren't Judge Dredd.

If the police can't arrest someone without killing them in the numbers we are seeing in the US then clearly there is either something wrong with the training & procedures or the recruitment.

Ring Of Steel

Comply? Quite simple... The moment you lean into your car whilst trying to be restrained is the moment you become a threat, in a part of America where you can carry guns.... No risks taken... Youre going down my friend

7 bullets- you can't answer, you have no response to justify it. I could understand 1 of course, maybe 2, but 7? Who was this guy they were trying to arrest, Thanos?

Evo1883

Even if the guy is a criminal and was wanted its not an excuse to kill him. The US police aren't Judge Dredd.

If the police can't arrest someone without killing them in the numbers we are seeing in the US then clearly there is either something wrong with the training & procedures or the recruitment.

I agree, but there will be a point where the balance tips and criminals hold more power than the law... They need to find the balance especially in a country where firearms are legal in many states

Evo1883

7 bullets- you can't answer, you have no response to justify it. I could understand 1 of course, maybe 2, but 7? Who was this guy they were trying to arrest, Thanos?

how many bullets did our police put into the London Bridge terrorist? 1 will do surely?

Ring Of Steel

How many times should he have shot him?

lol, stop with the whataboutery. You tell me, you're squirming & you're the one with the bloodlust here, tell me- when he'd been shot in the spine and paralysed- do you agree they were justified to keep shooting?

Evo1883

lol, stop with the whataboutery. You tell me, you're squirming & you're the one with the bloodlust here, tell me- when he'd been shot in the spine and paralysed- do you agree they were justified to keep shooting?

I'm not squirming whatsoever, you say 7 is too many how many times should that officer in that incident have shot the suspect if he feared his life was in danger... You tell me because 7 is too many so what's acceptable

How would an officer in this incident know that the person was paralysed, he had several seconds between start and finish

Obviously the expert in situations like this please afford me your expertise

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread