George Floyd (3 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Heard an interesting take yesterday. Apparently a lot of white surpremists think whites are superior because whites are the next stage of evolution. However the evidence is essentially opposite. Essentially a white person is a black person minus something or actually black people are another step forward in evolution. Not saying that there’s any truth in any of that for one minute but found it an interesting counter argument as given opportunity black people can and do achieve anything a white person can. However for instance I can’t ever see a white person breaking the 100mtr world record again.

It's nothing more than a genetic change to physical appearance that occurred from colonising new habitats when we left Africa. Same as people in colder regions tend to be shorter than those in hot ones to conserve heat.

Having said that you would think black people would be from colder regions as it better absorbs heat while white reflects it.

The athletic prowess thing may also be down to other factors - African people haven't had as much access to things like transport etc over the last few centuries and have more natural predators in their environment therefore had to retain more of their physical abilities to be a survivor. We've got more sedentary.

When you have a mixed race child their skin colour tends to be lighter than the dark skinned parent and darker than the light skinned parent. So neither is a 'dominant' gene.

Nick

Administrator
It's nothing more than a genetic change to physical appearance that occurred from colonising new habitats when we left Africa. Same as people in colder regions tend to be shorter than those in hot ones to conserve heat.

Having said that you would think black people would be from colder regions as it better absorbs heat while white reflects it.

The athletic prowess thing may also be down to other factors - African people haven't had as much access to things like transport etc over the last few centuries and have more natural predators in their environment therefore had to retain more of their physical abilities to be a survivor. We've got more sedentary.

When you have a mixed race child their skin colour tends to be lighter than the dark skinned parent and darker than the light skinned parent. So neither is a 'dominant' gene.

To be fair, who cares which is dominant in terms of "white is better" or "black is better". The only time stuff like that should be used is for scientific reasons and curing diseases etc.

Ring Of Steel

Don't think the Cecil Rhodes statue will suffer the same fate because it's not as accessible - it's high up a building rather than on a plinth.

But I think they must be having serious thought to taking it down and replacing it.

There is a campaign called "Rhodes Must Fall" aimed at getting it removed. Oriel College refused to remove it in 2016, allegedly because donors threatened to withdraw funding if it was taken down, they denied this was the reason saying it is to "commemorate the complexities of colonialism", others say thats fine but then put it elsewhere rather than on the front of the building. Student groups are also saying the university needs to take it down. I think a protest is scheduled there tonight, but as you say unless they show up with a big ladder & some industrial tools I don't think that statue is going anywhere just yet.

Councillors demand Cecil Rhodes statue removal

skybluetony176

Certainly when it comes to explosive power in sports black people tend to have higher concentrations of fast twitch muscle than white. With distance running many years ago I watched a documentary on Kenya’s long history of success in distance running and a few Kenyan coaches and athletes in it used the phrase that if a Kenyan was going somewhere they were running, Forest Gump stole it.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Got a colleague now texting me telling me the whole thing is staged, it’s the Freemasons paying crisis actors with the riots being people paid by communists in order to topple Trump. Anything I say otherwise is because I “believe everything the media say”.

One of these people will shoot me in a future civil war, I’m sure of it.

At the height of the Brexit debate I had a mate drunkenly, but seemingly quite seriously, tell me when the war came I’d be spared because although I’m a Remainer I was one of the good ones.

People need to get off the Internet.

shmmeee

Heard an interesting take yesterday. Apparently a lot of white surpremists think whites are superior because whites are the next stage of evolution. However the evidence is essentially opposite. Essentially a white person is a black person minus something or actually black people are another step forward in evolution. Not saying that there’s any truth in any of that for one minute but found it an interesting counter argument as given opportunity black people can and do achieve anything a white person can. However for instance I can’t ever see a white person breaking the 100mtr world record again.

All of this presupposes some “plan” on which there is a next step, or that you can rank humans in a league table of some sort. Both of which are utter nonsense.

You can’t have a “next step” evolution isn’t some linear path to an end goal it’s continual adaption to a changing environment. Similarly black people can be better at running but that doesn’t make them a better human.

Nick

Administrator
All of this presupposed some “plan” on which there is a next step, or that you can rank humans in a league table of some sort. Both of which are utter nonsense.

You can’t have a “next step” evolution isn’t some linear path to an end goal it’s continual adaption to a changing environment. Similarly black people can be better at running but that doesn’t make them a better human.

Some of the shit sounds like a cult. The kind of stuff Louis Theraux should be watching.

Grendel

We should have a sweepstake as to what is the next statue to fall

I think Robert Peel ticks a lot of boxes but Clive of India looks vulnerable

skyblueusername

Doesn't sound interesting, its sounds like absolute bollocks and you really shouldn't be listening to any thoughts of 'white supremists'.

TomRad85

Doesn't sound interesting, its sounds like absolute bollocks and you really shouldn't be listening to any thoughts of 'white supremists'.
Not quite sure what he hoped to achieve by posting this hot take.
1. Where do you find the thoughts of white supremacists? Must be actively searching for them.
2. Do you really need a comeback to white supremacists when 99% of the population think they are cretins.
3. If you did need a comeback, you may want to make it a better one than apparently white people are black people minus something.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Certainly when it comes to explosive power in sports black people tend to have higher concentrations of fast twitch muscle than white. With distance running many years ago I watched a documentary on Kenya’s long history and a few Kenyan coaches and athletes in it used the phrase that if a Kenyan was going somewhere they were running, Forest Gump stole it.
there's more genetic diversity in Africa than their is in the rest of the world together.

Grendel

To be fair Tony is living proof that white supremacy really is a work of fiction

skybluetony176

Not sure how you’ve garnished your reply from what I posted. The whole point of the post is that the white supremacy is based on bollocks. Also I wasn’t listening to the thoughts of white supremacist I was listening to the counter argument to a white supremacy argument from someone who isn’t a white supremacist.

Last edited:

djr8369

All of this presupposes some “plan” on which there is a next step, or that you can rank humans in a league table of some sort. Both of which are utter nonsense.

Exactly. The whole Nazi/white supremacy ideology is based on a complete misunderstanding or intentional misinterpretation of evolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

Don't think the Cecil Rhodes statue will suffer the same fate because it's not as accessible - it's high up a building rather than on a plinth.

But I think they must be having serious thought to taking it down and replacing it.
Thanks mate - if it causes offense and enough people want it taken down, I can't see a problem as long as its done through the right channels. Again, put it in a museum, somewhere with some explanation of why things were like they were. Mankind has moved on, people need to accept that.

Brighton Sky Blue

White skin is an adaptation to there being less sunlight in Europe, particularly in the north, because it helps with making Vitamin D for bones.

Gazolba

Far more black people are killed by other black people (in the USA) than by white people.
So if 'Black Lives Matter', why do black people keep killing black people?
Over the last weekend in May, a three day holiday in the US, 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.
Most were black people shot by other black people.

chiefdave

In much better news, another relic from a shameful era gone, in a way we can all surely respect.

London slavery statue removed from outside museum
Oxford Council have written to the university to asking them to apply for planning permission to remove the statue of Cecil Rhodes. Its listed so needs permission to remove it but they've made their feelings pretty clear by making the request.

chiefdave

Conservative MP Simon Clarke having a bit of a nightmare. Has compared Auschwitz to a statue and seems to think its in Germany.

clint van damme

Far more black people are killed by other black people (in the USA) than by white people.
Over the last weekend in May, a three day holiday in the US, 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

You are an absolute racist c**t. It's a stain on this forum that you havent vèn banned

ajsccfc

Nah, they all died of pre-existing medical conditions too

Users who are viewing this thread