George Floyd (8 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Is this racist actually intellectually disabled do we think?... or has he had a stella lunch & bag of beak? ...or both?

...or neither.....is he just yer plain old common-or-garden dumb racist?

Grendel

Is this racist actually intellectually disabled do we think?... or has he had a stella lunch & bag of beak? ...or both?

He seemed a bit mentally ill to me

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think if you start abusing someone in the street you’ve got to accept they may want to punch you, yeah.

I’ve certainly got less issue with this kid than the average dick outside the SkyDome on a Saturday night who also would never get done for ABH.
Really ? Fair game then to punch someone in the face because they're being gobby and therefore (according to you) are very likely to hit you.
Oh dear.

shmmeee

Really ? Fair game then to punch someone in the face because they're being gobby and therefore (according to you) are very likely to hit you.
Oh dear.

What?

I think if you spend four minutes throwing abuse at someone, you can’t complain if they lose their shit. What even is this?

You doing that thing where your reading comprehension fails and you invent something to go on about for weeks again?

clint van damme

They were getting off the train. He actually backs off slightly and then says something he shouldn't . No one saw that punch coming. It wasn't self defence at all. The black guy meant to cause physical harm when he could have backed off and walked up the platform.
The video does nothing for anyone , irrespective of their colour.

I'm talking about this from a law perspective regardless of colour or anything else, he has a good shot at getting off with self defence according to the letter of the law.

skybluetony176

He deserved a punch just for not wearing a mask on public transport. He deserved two at least for the racism. Unfortunately violence is the only language gobby aggressive pricks like him understand. He got what he deserved.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Mental illness is not a catch all excuse for being a shitlord.

Indeed....and no-one has suggested it is....(yet)

Also, having recently attended the SBT woke awareness course, I used the modern appropriate term, for what in the bad old days was termed "mentally handicapped". He may or may not be mentally ill as well of course.....

jimmyhillsfanclub

He deserved a punch just for not wearing a mask on public transport. He deserved two at least for the racism. Unfortunately violence is the only language gobby aggressive pricks like him understand. He got what he deserved.

He may not have to wear a mask.....but he probably has to wear a neck-brace now:D

TomRad85

Deary me, the girl sitting down near him wasn't wearing a mask. Maybe the geezer should have taken her jaw off too while he was at it. Seems entirely reasonable.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Off his tits on something but all that does is accentuate your personality bringing your opinions to the fore.

shmmeee

Indeed....and no-one has suggested it is....(yet)

Also, having recently attended the SBT woke awareness course, I used the modern appropriate term, for what in the bad old days was termed "mentally handicapped". He may or may not be mentally ill as well of course.....

I mean by definition everyone who breaks the law is mentally ill. Mental illness is just a deviation from the norm technically. That’s why being gay used to be in the DSM.

it’s just not a very useful observation. If he had a serious illness why has he been allowed out in public? If he was just a bit spesh then does that excuse him? Can we apply the same to Shamima Begum for example?

Always a slippery slope diminished responsibility IMO.

shmmeee

More cunts, this time from across the Pond. Such a brave man, attacking someone from behind.

Was looking at this last night on Twitter. Some people saying he’d just driven his car into a crowd, which makes sense as he has crashed it hard in a 20mph zone, but even so the kick to the head was well over the line. Guys been identified though from what I can tell. Hope they throw the book at him.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm not looking to excuse him.....just a little curious as to why he would behave like that.....

in my experience, anyone being that outrageous, provocative & aggressive towards random members of the public is either off their face or is "spesh" as you say...

EDIT: This is regarding the tube racist....not a comment on the latest twitter litter above.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Also drugs aren't mitigation for being a racist prick. Just makes you a racist on coke.

If anything it is maybe worse. On drugs in public, being racist, and provoking people on a public transport system.

I don't buy the argument those people were defending themselves, but he definitely deserved a smack and got it. Fair game really.

My initial reaction was that he had been sniffing too much. The mannerisms and feeling of being invincible being the give away.

TomRad85

Just to lighten the mood, this went down in my neck of the woods.

clint van damme

Was looking at this last night on Twitter. Some people saying he’d just driven his car into a crowd, which makes sense as he has crashed it hard in a 20mph zone, but even so the kick to the head was well over the line. Guys been identified though from what I can tell. Hope they throw the book at him.
if he drove his car into a crowd then I have little sympathy for him.
If that was unprovoked then the c**t who did it needs locking up.

edit - having looked at it again, if he drove his car in to a crowd why isn't he with his car or fucked off and instead just sitting there? Doesn't sound right to me.

shmmeee

Who knows these days. Was just a bunch of people in the replies I didn’t see any proof.

Portland is mental. I don’t know what’s gone on there but all these videos come out of there. It’s like all law has broken down.

clint van damme

Just to lighten the mood, this went down in my neck of the woods.

went for some late night drinks down that neck of the woods, (forgive the pun). Ended up in some boozer near the St.Johns tube. Some interesting characters, some fella told us the pub around the corner was the really rough one. We gave it a swerve.

clint van damme

Who knows these days. Was just a bunch of people in the replies I didn’t see any proof.

Portland is mental. I don’t know what’s gone on there but all these videos come out of there. It’s like all law has broken down.

some one got killed or badly injured there recently when some far right wanker drove a car into a crowd so after that maybe people are on edge or maybe that's what they claim to excuse an unprovoked attack.

TomRad85

went for some late night drinks down that neck of the woods, (forgive the pun). Ended up in some boozer near the St.Johns tube. Some interesting characters, some fella told us the pub around the corner was the really rough one. We gave it a swerve.
I actually live in Palmers Green which has its moments but on the plus side isn't Wood Green. Its still closer than I would want though and definitely has some characters haha

bezzer

edit - having looked at it again, if he drove his car in to a crowd why isn't he with his car or fucked off and instead just sitting there? Doesn't sound right to me.

There was a piece on CNN last night/this morning about what happened. He was out with his partner (the frizzy haired blonde) when his car was stopped at a BLM barrier. They surrounded his car, dragged him out and beat the shit out of him. He was then attacked again as he recovered consciousness.

clint van damme

There was a piece on CNN last night/this morning about what happened. He was out with his partner (the frizzy haired blonde) when his car was stopped at a BLM barrier. They surrounded his car, dragged him out and beat the shit out of him. He was then attacked again as he recovered consciousness.

Hopefully they get the book thrown at them then. That was appalling.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Don't know about any preceding incident but doesn't excuse the reaction. Very dangerous, cowardly and deserves to be locked up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What?

I think if you spend four minutes throwing abuse at someone, you can’t complain if they lose their shit. What even is this?

You doing that thing where your reading comprehension fails and you invent something to go on about for weeks again?
Doesn't fail me at all. You clearly think lamping someone is okay if they've been mouthing off at you for 4 mins. You've just said it. You need to grow a pair.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I mean by definition everyone who breaks the law is mentally ill. Mental illness is just a deviation from the norm technically. That’s why being gay used to be in the DSM.

it’s just not a very useful observation. If he had a serious illness why has he been allowed out in public? If he was just a bit spesh then does that excuse him? Can we apply the same to Shamima Begum for example?

Always a slippery slope diminished responsibility IMO.
By definition then everyone is.

Users who are viewing this thread