George Floyd (8 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It’s when he misread something you said about 30 pages ago. It’s wasn’t the most eloquently written sentence to be fair but you ignoring it for weeks hasn’t helped. I could find the post but I can’t be arsed.
Not worth it really. You'd be encouraging me all the more.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm not sure dickhead is a race or religion tbf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
If there was a #dickheadsmatter movement he'd be able to tell us.

Nick

Administrator
Anybody seen the video of the racist bloke getting knocked out on the train?

Fair play to the lad who twatted him as well, he's snoring with his eyes open.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
This is him giving it loads

This is him being put to sleep

I love the old woman saying good for you as he is on his arse next to her

"Billy steel" ok mate

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He deserved to get banged out. He was antagonising everyone in the carriage. Looks like he was coked off his tits.

Not sure I quite agree with the woman filming and telling people not to help though.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

And that, is acceptable violence. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Edit: Other than not needing to do that if people were normal of course.
The white bloke is an absolute moron and should be arrested.
The bloke who lamped him wasn't acting in self defence and should face a ABH charge at best.
Winners all round there.

clint van damme

The bloke who lamped him wasn't acting in self defence and should face a ABH charge at best.
Winners all round there.

there's every chance he'd get off with self defence. You don't have to be attacked, just under threat of attack. The way the guy was moving towards him I'd say he has a good shout.

hill83

Winners all round there.

Nah. He was offering them out. Personally though I’d take the ABH in that situation if it came down to it. Don’t care.

TomRad85

My take if anyone cares... watched this a few times yesterday, you have to say that connection is deeply satisfying. Not sure many people would put up with being abused for that long, he had it coming and maybe it'll knock some sense into him.
I do also find the woman telling people to stop helping him when he looks kinda dead to be poor form, doesn't say a great deal for her character.

Nick

Administrator
Winners all round there.

To be fair it could well be self defence, he walks over to them to try and stand in their way as they got off.

He walked over to them, all the lad has to say is he thought he was going to be hit as he got off and was scared. I'm pretty sure he has a carriage full of witnesses too.

clint van damme

My take if anyone cares... watched this a few times yesterday, you have to say that connection is deeply satisfying. Not sure many people would put up with being abused for that long, he had it coming and maybe it'll knock some sense into him.
I do also find the woman telling people to stop helping him when he looks kinda dead to be poor form, doesn't say a great deal for her character.

I agree, as much as he's a prick, he looks in a bad way and you don't just leave him there. You never know, it might have knocked some sense in to him.

TomRad85

if I was in his position it's definitely the root I'd go down. I've seen people get off with similar stuff.
If he actually killed him of course it becomes a very different matter. Something 'don't help him' girl should consider.
Anyway I'm sure no one will be in a rush to grass in the puncher haha

Nick

Administrator
Whilst the guy got all he deserved, I can't help but feel dismayed by people laughing at violence.
I'm not sure what else pricks like that understand though. I'd happily do an Arsene Wenger and not see anything if that happened in front of me.

He's even going at women too. Giving it the big I am and then gets a smack.

Moral of the story, dont be a gobby racist prick towards people minding their own business and you won't get put on your arse. You wouldn't walk in a pub and start giving it loads like that.

The bloke obviously thought nobody was going to do anything so carried on, cowardly prick. The old woman's reaction says it all.

NorthernWisdom

I'm not sure what else pricks like that understand though. I'd happily do an Arsene Wenger and not see anything if that happened in front of me.

He's even going at women too. Giving it the big I am and then gets a smack.

Moral of the story, dont be a gobby racist prick towards people minding their own business and you won't get put on your arse. You wouldn't walk in a pub and start giving it loads like that.
Won't help sort him out though, not like he'll see the error of his ways. If anything, it'll just confirm to him that black people are violent thugs who are inferior to him. Once you get to be that big a racist, you'll deny it all and see it as their fault.

(Doesn't mean he didn't have it coming, though)

Nick

Administrator
Won't help sort him out though, not like he'll see the error of his ways. If anything, it'll just confirm to him that black people are violent thugs who are inferior to him. Once you get to be that big a racist, you'll deny it all and see it as their fault.

(Doesn't mean he didn't have it coming, though)
On the other hand he might think twice about being a c**t to kids and women like that.

Obviously not inferior, the lad was smaller and made him fly across the carriage. If I had been giving it loads for no reason in a club and got knocked out by somebody smaller my mates would rip the piss out of me for years at any chance they got. I know we do about stuff like that.

As Jamie Vardy once said, chat shit get banged.

Nick

Administrator
Really don't think he will!

Oh, and you're assuming he has mates ;)
Hopefuly if he does it again he gets a slap again then. Not sure what other language pricks like that understand.

Hopefully he wakes up with a sore head and realises what a c**t he looks and everybody he knows laughs at him and makes him feel shame.

D

Deleted member 4439

On the other hand he might think twice about being a c**t to kids and women like that.

Obviously not inferior, the lad was smaller and made him fly across the carriage. If I had been giving it loads for no reason in a club and got knocked out by somebody smaller my mates would rip the piss out of me for years at any chance they got. I know we do about stuff like that.

As Jamie Vardy once said, chat shit get banged.

Have to say, it was an impressive shot.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

there's every chance he'd get off with self defence. You don't have to be attacked, just under threat of attack. The way the guy was moving towards him I'd say he has a good shout.
They were getting off the train. He actually backs off slightly and then says something he shouldn't . No one saw that punch coming. It wasn't self defence at all. The black guy meant to cause physical harm when he could have backed off and walked up the platform.
The video does nothing for anyone , irrespective of their colour.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Won't happen. He'll see it as black thugs ruining 'his country'. Might it make him keep his mouth shut? Maybe, but I think it's just much more likely next time he'll just throw the first punch. I can see some random innocent black person getting retribution for this from him and his mates.

But yeah, suggesting not helping or checking he's OK is not on at all. I'm pretty sure not helping someone in need of medical help is a crime.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hopefuly if he does it again he gets a slap again then. Not sure what other language pricks like that understand.

Hopefully he wakes up with a sore head and realises what a c**t he looks and everybody he knows laughs at him and makes him feel shame.

People like that his mates will be backing him up and be more interested in revenge and taking it out on some innocent black person

shmmeee

They were getting off the train. He actually backs off slightly and then says something he shouldn't . No one saw that punch coming. It wasn't self defence at all. The black guy meant to cause physical harm when he could have backed off and walked up the platform.
The video does nothing for anyone , irrespective of their colour.

Chat shit, get hit as the kids say.

He’d spent four minutes shouting abuse at them then squared up to them as they left.

To try and put the two acts on a level says something though. Would you not feel like taking a swing at someone after they’d spent four minutes abusing you when you were a lad?

TomRad85

Won't happen. He'll see it as black thugs ruining 'his country'. Might it make him keep his mouth shut? Maybe, but I think it's just much more likely next time he'll just throw the first punch. I can see some random innocent black person getting retribution for this from him and his mates.

But yeah, suggesting not helping or checking he's OK is not on at all. I'm pretty sure not helping someone in need of medical help is a crime.
I agree that retribution against an innocent to help repair his damaged ego seems like a possibility for that sort of fuckwit.
As for the girl, not only was she not helping, which as you say is possibly crime, she was actively trying to stop others from helping a person who, despite being an absolute tosser, looked in a very bad way indeed.
Just another day in London 2020....

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Chat shit, get hit as the kids say.

He’d spent four minutes shouting abuse at them then squared up to them as they left.

To try and put the two acts on a level says something though. Would you not feel like taking a swing at someone after they’d spent four minutes abusing you when you were a lad?
I reckon most would feel like it , but most wouldn't do it. If he'd have got off the train and raised his fist I'd have smacked him. He didn't.
Seems to me the bloke who hit him just ran out of patience.
So you think that " chat shit, get hit " is a fair philosophy then ?

TomRad85

I reckon most would feel like it , but most wouldn't do it. If he'd have got off the train and raised his fist I'd have smacked him. He didn't.
Its not and it shouldn't be encouraged/celebrated but its a pretty standard human reaction.

shmmeee

I think if you start abusing someone in the street you’ve got to accept they may want to punch you, yeah.

I’ve certainly got less issue with this kid than the average dick outside the SkyDome on a Saturday night who also would never get done for ABH.

Users who are viewing this thread