George Floyd (5 Viewers)

skybluetony176

You aren't making any sense though, there's a massive contradiction.

You are saying Danny Rose is pulled over purely because he is black and nothing to do with the car he drives, yet I was pulled over because of the car I drove and nothing to do with the colour of my skin?

Surely if it was purely based on the colour of his skin and not related to his cars, he would be pulled over in a 2 litre diesel too?

You need consistency.
You do understand that more than one thing is possible? I was stopped for being a motorcyclist, you were stopped for driving a car that’s commonly stolen, black people are stopped for being black. None of those things are mutually exclusive.
Here’s what I do know for sure. You’ve been stopped by the police for being white the same amount of times I’ve been stopped for being an Aquarius. The fact is what ever car you drive a black person will be stopped for driving that same car more than you, probably even more so if the car is high quality and expensive. To deny that is a detachment from reality.

Nick

Administrator
You do understand that more than one thing is possible? I was stopped for being a motorcyclist, you were stopped for driving a car that’s commonly stolen, black people are stopped for being black. None of those things are mutually exclusive.
Here’s what I do know for sure. You’ve been stopped by the police for being white the same amount of times I’ve been stopped for being an Aquarius. The fact is what ever car you drive a black person will be stopped for driving that same car more than you, probably even more so if the car is high quality and expensive. To deny that is a detachment from reality.

So surely if they are stopped for being black, Danny Rose would have been stopped the same in a 2L Diesel Focus?

Funny really, I was stopped at least once a week and I never realised at the time I was a victim of racial stereotyping. I should have put a complaint in. I just assumed it was because of the car I was driving at the time but I should have made a stand.

What about the time an Asian lady pulled out on me and crashed into me and ran back into the house to pretend the car had rolled off the drive by its self and she wasn't in it?

You are far too eager for everything and anything to be racist, every single time. So much so you seem a bit deluded.

hill83

So surely if they are stopped for being black, Danny Rose would have been stopped the same in a 2L Diesel Focus?

It happens mate. And you have got me back involved in this thread again because you just refuse to believe it happens. I can name several people (black people might I add) who get pulled over AT LEAST once a month and they all drive normal cars. I don't know anyone white who has been pulled over. I know black family members stopped by police for going for a jog. I've mentioned it on here before, it's a regular occurrence. I had the police called to my house once when my cousins visited in Earlsdon by a curtain twitching neighbour. It all goes on.

What's your game?

You are far too eager for everything and anything to not be racist, every single time. So much so you seem a bit deluded.

Fixed for you.

Nick

Administrator
It happens mate. And you have got me back involved in this thread again because you just refuse to believe it happens. I can name several people who get pulled over AT LEAST once a month and they all drive normal cars.

What's your game?

Fixed for you.

I don't doubt it happens at all, the same as I don't doubt there are racist police officers like the one CVD linked about. I do however doubt that every time there is an interaction between a white police officer and somebody else it is racially motivated.

I am questioning how Tony seems to think everything is based on it.

hill83

I don't doubt it happens at all, the same as I don't doubt there are racist police officers. I do however doubt that every time there is an interaction between a white police officer and somebody else it is racially motivated.

Well that's not how you are coming across mate. We've spoke about it on PM. All I'm seeing from you is "Nah that's not true" "Nah he's lying" you refuse to believe anything that gets said. Danny Rose must be making it up. I just don't get it.

Get out in the real world and speak to a few black people then get back to me.

Nick

Administrator
Well that's not how you are coming across mate. We've spoke about it on PM. All I'm seeing from you is "Nah that's not true" "Nah he's lying" you refuse to believe anything that gets said. Danny Rose must be making it up. I just don't get it.

I am purely replying to Tony and his approach that everything is racist.

When simply switching things he says around it suddenly becomes laughable etc.

Things aren't going to get sorted while people who genuinely aren't being racist are labelled as such. Same as when people just have a discussion and people start labelling them as racist.

hill83

I am purely replying to Tony and his approach that everything is racist.

When simply switching things he says around it suddenly becomes laughable etc.

Things aren't going to get sorted while people who genuinely aren't being racist are labelled as such. Same as when people just have a discussion and people start labelling them as racist.

Yeah right now you are but you've been at it for months, it's just his turn. Deny deny deny.

You are a daily mail comment section bot.

hill83

It isn't denying everything though is it?

Not when you can go back to your three little bits you keep bringing up to cover yourself. What is it, the bloke in broadgate and I've forgot the other two.

hill83

And for the record I don't think you are racist before anyone starts, just a relentless dork.

hill83

And for the last few pages I'm not even saying I'm agreeing with Tony, who can say either way if the videos posted are racist or not. I certainly can't.

Pair of you can though for some weird reason.

Nick

Administrator
Not when you can go back to your three little bits you keep bringing up to cover yourself. What is it, the bloke in broadgate and I've forgot the other two.

It isn't to cover myself, it is showing that nobody at all was defending that c**t just based on his skin colour or him being a city fan.

Whereas ironically it's Tony defending why this is OK for others. Me asking him if it would be OK for me to have done that just flips it to ask if it's OK to do that if people started defending him (which thankfully they didn't).

As I said probably about 10 pages ago now, somebody can be a c**t regardless of their skin colour. Not because of it.

That's the bit that people like Tony won't have said for some reason.

hill83

It isn't to cover myself, it is showing that nobody at all was defending that c**t just based on his skin colour or him being a city fan.

I'm sure people did though. Or is he the only racist City fan? How do you know? Spoke to everyone? I can duck and dive through hoops as well.

skybluetony176

Funny really, I was stopped at least once a week and I never realised at the time I was a victim of racial stereotyping. I should have put a complaint in. I just assumed it was because of the car I was driving at the time but I should have made a stand.

What about the time an Asian lady pulled out on me and crashed into me and ran back into the house to pretend the car had rolled off the drive by its self and she wasn't in it?

You are far too eager for everything and anything to be racist, every single time. So much so you seem a bit deluded.
Stopped more than a white man driving the same diesel focus.

Again with the suggestion that you were stopped due to racial profiling. It really is pathetic. You should be mightily embarrassed just for pulling that one.

hill83

As I said probably about 10 pages ago now, somebody can be a c**t regardless of their skin colour. Not because of it.

No issue with that, doesn't even need to be said. I don't really give a fuck about your argument with Tony.
I want to know what your game is mentioning some shit car you used to get pulled over in has got to do with Danny Rose, and many other black people saying they get pulled over because they are black. It happens, but according to you it doesn't.

And that's what got me back in, you come up with an idea and then 6 posts later it's a fact. The latest being a 2 litre ford focus.

Nick

Administrator
I'm sure people did though. Or is he the only racist City fan? How do you know? Spoke to everyone? I can duck and dive through hoops as well.

I meant more of when it was discussed on social media / here etc. I have no doubt he had some buddies who were fully with him for that shit and rock up to try and get a touch of Tommy Robinson's hand.

There will be plenty of city fans who are racists, of course they should be called out. It doesn't make it OK for them to be cunts just because they are city fans. Obviously.

skybluetony176

I don't doubt it happens at all, the same as I don't doubt there are racist police officers like the one CVD linked about. I do however doubt that every time there is an interaction between a white police officer and somebody else it is racially motivated.

Where have I said everything is based on it? You’re bullshitting again.

hill83

I meant more of when it was discussed on social media / here etc. I have no doubt he had some buddies who were fully with him for that shit and rock up to try and get a touch of Tommy Robinson's hand.

There will be plenty of city fans who are racists, of course they should be called out. It doesn't make it OK for them to be cunts just because they are city fans. Obviously.

I was just doing a you. I know what you meant.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nope I said driving one that was stolen a lot.

It's the same thing, regardless of how you want to try and spin it.

I didn't realise at the time I was being racially harassed because they thought I was a car thief.
My son in law was stopped on the Dunchurch Road in Rugby last week by the police for no reason at all other than he was wearing a cap and driving a BMW. He's completely white. I've always told him it would happen. He's dropped the cap now. I bet he won't be stopped again which will mean the police are racist.

hill83

If only I had a 2 litre 3 bed terraced house when some old bat called the police on family members coming round my house.

Nick

Administrator
No issue with that, doesn't even need to be said. I don't really give a fuck about your argument with Tony.
I want to know what your game is mentioning some shit car you used to get pulled over in has got to do with Danny Rose, and many other black people saying they get pulled over because they are black. It happens, but according to you it doesn't.

And that's what got me back in, you come up with an idea and then 6 posts later it's a fact. The latest being a 2 litre ford focus.

It was an example of a non flashy car which would draw attention.

I have never said it never happens, I have never said racism doesn't happen. I am saying that is it solely because they are black every single time? If it is the same policeman pulling over black people consistently then yes of course, look at what he's up to etc.

I am trying to ask what makes it instantly about the colour of skin if somebody is pulled over compared to when somebody else is pulled over a lot? The way they are spoken to by the police? The reasons they are given? Is it a particular copper pulling them over?

I am not sure if police keep logs or statistics of every time they pull somebody (if not, then they should) so is it particular demographics in particular areas?

hill83

I can't answer your questions.

But for one of my mates who get's pulled over regularly, and he drives the same car as me which is ironically a Ford Focus, and I have NEVER been pulled over what conclusions can you come to?

Nick

Administrator
I was just doing a you. I know what you meant.

Which was just my point, he was rightfully called out (apart from probably some of his chums behind closed doors).

However if you say "that bloke shouldn't have been standing over the police filming and shouting stuff" then it's almost a crime to point out somebody was being a c**t. I also pointed out the Leeds fan who had a knee on his head was acting the c**t was well.

skybluetony176

My son in law was stopped on the Dunchurch Road in Rugby last week by the police for no reason at all other than he was wearing a cap and driving a BMW. He's completely white. I've always told him it would happen. He's dropped the cap now. I bet he won't be stopped again which will mean the police are racist.
You really are a dumb ass. I don’t think another poster on here could prove that the police discriminate while pretending that they don’t discriminate.

Nick

Administrator

But for one of my mates who get's pulled over regularly, and he drives the same car as me and we have the same car which is ironically a Ford Focus, and I have NEVER been pulled over what conclusions can you come to?

By the way Focus was an example, I have had a Focus too.

What do the police say to him when they pull them? Do they give random reasons or anything like that?

hill83

Which was just my point, he was rightfully called out (apart from probably some of his chums behind closed doors).

However if you say "that bloke shouldn't have been standing over the police filming and shouting stuff" then it's almost a crime to point out somebody was being a c**t. I also pointed out the Leeds fan who had a knee on his head was acting the c**t was well.

What about the knife incident with those 2 bellends after the broadgate gathering that was filmed. Pretty sure there was no mention by you of it being filmed then. Or about letting or even helping, the police do their job. Weren't our lot lobbing bottles at them as they police were arresting them?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Are police randomly stopping 2 litre diesel focus’ because they’re the hot ticket for car thieves and joy riders? No. Stop being pathetic.

I used to be regularly pulled by the police because I was a motorcyclist. To the point where I started carrying my documents with me because I was pissed of with doing producers at the police station. Was I discriminated at for being a motorcyclist? Absolutely. Was I pulled over for being white. Never.

I chose to be a motorcyclist and the risk of regularly being pulled same as you chose to drive a car that regularly got pulled because it was a hot ticket for car thieves and joy riders. Danny Rose doesn’t chose to be black. Grow up.
Perhaps Danny Rose shoould wear a crash helmet when he's driving and see what happens.
Why were you discriminated against for being a motorcyclist ? Is it because you dress in black leather, wear a crash helmet which makes you look like a potential bank robber ? I rode a motor cycle for over 20 years and got stopped once.

skybluetony176

But for one of my mates who get's pulled over regularly, and he drives the same car as me which is ironically a Ford Focus, and I have NEVER been pulled over what conclusions can you come to?
You don’t have to make your own conclusion. All you have to do is read police force and governments reports and statistics. They’re telling us it happens, they’re putting their own hands up. Yet people like Nick want to deny it.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What do the police say to him when they pull them? Do they give random reasons or anything like that?
"Sorry Sir, but i'm afraid you're black."

skybluetony176

Perhaps Danny Rose shoould wear a crash helmet when he's driving and see what happens.
Why were you discriminated against for being a motorcyclist ? Is it because you dress in black leather, wear a crash helmet which makes you look like a potential bank robber ? I rode a motor cycle for over 20 years and got stopped once.
I know you’re bullshitting from your last sentence on its own.

hill83

Anything, checks in the area, lights, anything. Driving too slow, driving too fast. Erratically, it's random.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
What about the knife incident with those 2 bellends after the broadgate gathering that was filmed. Pretty sure there was no mention by you of it being filmed then. Or about letting or even helping, the police do their job. Weren't our lot lobbing bottles at them as they police were arresting them?

Yeah and I pointed out they were cunts (and the ones in the film who shouted racist crap at the front, blue tracksuit top I think).

I also pointed out the police having bollocks to jump in.

There wasn't really the same struggle though, the 2 lads had nowhere to go. That doesn't excuse people standing there acting hard as fuck when the police get there though.

hill83

I rode a motorcycle for 5 years, and for 3 months without a licence by accident which I won't go into, and never got pulled over once so it's possible. Maybe you were towing a baseball cap Tony?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Anything, checks in the area, lights, anything. Driving too slow, driving too fast. Erratically, it's random.
All legitimate.

Users who are viewing this thread