George Floyd (3 Viewers)

SBT

No way on earth that video is real. Seems like whoever made it got what they wanted in terms of reaction though!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah the more I see it it's not looking real. I'm turning into Nick ffs

Don't let shmeeee see, he will be sending you a bit of tin foil.

Can guarantee that if that was on Facebook from somebody in Cov as an example it would have at least made the Telegraph. No idea if it is in the media but you would have thought that it would be at the minute.

The copper rolling about acting like he had been battered by a few little kids throwing eggs at him.

hill83

No way on earth that video is real. Seems like whoever made it got what they wanted in terms of reaction though!

Yeah the twitter comments are all 'diversity' and 'immigrants' etc. Classic.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah the twitter comments are all 'diversity' and 'immigrants' etc. Classic.

The thing is, most of them look white?

Without "stereotyping" the guy filming it and talking doesn't exactly sound like an immigrant either.

hill83

We all slag off twitter and 'social media' etc, but in reality we are no better on here.

Share what you see no questions asked think later.

hill83

The thing is, most of them look white?

Without "stereotyping" the guy filming it and talking doesn't exactly sound like an immigrant either.

Well yeah, but that's doesn't fit the narrative though.

SBT

Don't let shmeeee see, he will be sending you a bit of tin foil.

Can guarantee that if that was on Facebook from somebody in Cov as an example it would have at least made the Telegraph. No idea if it is in the media but you would have thought that it would be at the minute.

The copper rolling about acting like he had been battered by a few little kids throwing eggs at him.

Why do you say that? A few minutes ago you were literally calling for lynchings, but now it's the press who are stupid for covering something they've completely ignored?

clint van damme

We all slag off twitter and 'social media' etc, but in reality we are no better on here.

Share what you see no questions asked think later.

to be honest,I do try to verify stuff but I've posted stuff that's turned out to be absolute bollocks (some would say everything I post), but we get bombarded with so much now it's easy to get caught of guard occasionally.

Evo1883

Nick

Administrator
Why do you say that? A few minutes ago you were literally calling for lynchings, but now it's the press who are stupid for covering something they've completely ignored?

Ay? I firstly asked if it was real and asked questions about why it didn't look real.

If it was real then of course there should be punishment for the adults and kids.

Read what I said, I said it was strange IF it was real that it hadn't been covered which was adding to the thoughts that it was fake. Don't worry yourself, I wasn't saying nasty things about the Telegraph.

clint van damme

Evo1883

Fucking fake can't believe I've been had
giphy.gif

SBT

Ay? I firstly asked if it was real and asked questions about why it didn't look real.

If it was real then of course there should be punishment for the adults and kids.

Read what I said, I said it was strange IF it was real that it hadn't been covered which was adding to the thoughts that it was fake. Don't worry yourself, I wasn't saying nasty things about the Telegraph.

You asked once if it was real, the original poster said yes, and that was good enough for you, you were off to the races!

I know they are kids but they all need arresting and scaring and the parents fucking lynched.

Any adult who was filming it rather than telling the kids to stop it also.

Fucking ferel rats. It's no wonder people are trying to fight the police all the time when that is how they are being dragged up.

Properly enlightened stuff!

And then when you realized your mistake you bizarrely tried to claim the same video that had you foaming a few minutes earlier was an obvious fake, and besides, the silly old Telegraph would definitely have made the same mistake (they wouldn't have, no newspaper would)

For someone who complains so much about dodgy reporting and social media hate machines, you seem quite partial to it yourself sometimes. A teachable moment hopefully.

Evo1883

You asked once if it was real, the original poster said yes, and that was good enough for you, you were off to the races!

Properly enlightened stuff!

And then when you realized your mistake you bizarrely tried to claim the same video that had you foaming a few minutes earlier was an obvious fake, and besides, the silly old Telegraph would definitely have made the same mistake (they wouldn't have, no newspaper would)

For someone who complains so much about dodgy reporting and social media hate machines, you seem quite partial to it yourself sometimes. A teachable moment hopefully.

Tbh, we All get sucked in (no pun) at one point or another, even for a brief moment.

Nick

Administrator
Again, read what I said? It was nothing to do with the Telegraph and it being fake.

I said if it was real it would have at least made it to the media with more information and I couldn't find anything.

It was in reply to Hill saying it doesn't look real. My point was that IF it was real it would have been in the local media at least but it wasn't.

Who is jumping in here?

SBT

Again, read what I said? It was nothing to do with the Telegraph and it being fake.

I said if it was real it would have at least made it to the media with more information and I couldn't find anything.

It was in reply to Hill saying it doesn't look real. My point was that IF it was real it would have been in the local media at least but it wasn't.

Who is jumping in here?

In which case, I'm just glad to know you've got faith in the CET!

Evo1883

I don't think the problem with MSM is reporting false news, I think the problem with MSM is biased and one sided news... Hence people don't trust them.

Didnt mean to cause a row, I'm sat here going red after my blunder ffs :LOL:

wingy

I don't think the problem with MSM is reporting false news, I think the problem with MSM is biased and one sided news... Hence people don't trust them.

Didnt mean to cause a row, I'm sat here going red after my blunder ffs :LOL:
Is MSM preferable , recognising it's going to be politically slanted to the prevailing preference of the country along with a percentage of dissenting coverage from the opposite viewpoint .
Or as a society better off free to believe what the hell we want to?
Some of it seems like psyops.
But maybe it all is?

Nick

Administrator
I probably said it about 100 pages back now but the media haven't helped in all of this at all. It has just been a massive wooden spoon to get everybody angry.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I don't get why the copper is on the floor in the first place, did the little kids floor him or what? They then had time to go and get eggs and throw them while he just lies on the floor.

Looks like he was injured from something and they piled in.
We dont see what happened immediately before so it's hard to know the context and therefore it's difficult to know if it's real.
If it is then it's shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread