Match Thread Forest (H) Tuesday, 7 pm KO (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

It's always black and white thinking on here tbh... Never much Inbetween... Which is why there are so many arguments
To be honest I don’t know where the grey area is after 1 point in the last two games. We’ve put ourselves right in the shit and we have to be worried.

stupot07

Just to put it in perspective. From open play in the championship

Godden 3 goals 1032 minutes goal every 344 mins
Biamou 3 goals 1045 minutes goal every 348 minutes

Walkers is much better
3 goals 825 minutes goal every 275 mins

BTW I'm not saying Biamou is as good as Godden just that their stats are identical from open play.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PVA

Have we ever lost a game before where the opposition had more goals than shots on target?

Probably have tbf. Fucking frustrating though.

They scored 4 goals from 5 shots on target over the two games.

Macca

We now have to pick up points against teams that are a lot better than us because we’ve given away soft as shit goals and offered very little against some of the worst teams in the league.

that’s my worry. Was always hearing after losing against those better teams that it wasn’t a problem as we’d pick up points against the so called shit teams. Doesn’t feel like that’s happened and with appalling injuries being concerned seems logical rather than being a “bed wetter”

Saddlebrains

no he won't he's expressing concern in the right way, not trying to be a fucking smart prick like you.
That's because he actually supports the team you fucking wrong un.
[/QUOTE]

You need a good shag

Brighton Sky Blue

that’s my worry. Was always hearing after losing against those better teams that it wasn’t a problem as we’d pick up points against the so called shit teams. Doesn’t feel like that’s happened and with appalling injuries being concerned seems logical rather than being a “bed wetter”

Really does not help with Bournemouth conspiring to lose to everyone around us

Covkid1968#

Rarely get angry these days....but that’s hit the spot!!! Some real positives but just so fecked off they have taken 6 points off us!!!! I’m certain we have enough to stay up but it’s going to be close!!!!

Evo1883

To be honest I don’t know where the grey area is after 1 point in the last two games. We’ve put ourselves right in the shit and we have to be worried.
The Inbetween is probably we are soon to see 1 of our more high profile strikers back in action soon and with us still playing relatively good stuff it could be the boost we need... Let's be honest... The injuries are taking their toll, and we are still above water.

The next 4 weeks are rough... See it through and kick on to see the season out with some fit players back in the fold

NorthernWisdom

Just to put it in perspective. From open play in the championship

Godden 3 goals 1032 minutes goal every 344 mins
Biamou 3 goals 1045 minutes goal every 348 minutes

Walkers is much better
3 goals 825 minutes goal every 275 mins

Walker was getting brickbats from some when he was playing, but you can see since he's been out how much sharper he is than the alternatives.

Brighton Sky Blue

Have we ever lost a game before where the opposition had more goals than shots on target?

Probably have tbf. Fucking frustrating though.

They scored 4 goals from 5 shots on target over the two games.

They need reminding that Robin Hood steals from the rich not the poor

clint van damme

no he won't he's expressing concern in the right way, not trying to be a fucking smart prick like you.

You need a good shag
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but you're a fucking strange c**t and I'd rather stay away from you.

CCFCSteve

I like Max for his effort but it said a lot about his instinct when he was coming short for a throw in level with the penalty spot in the second half.

Yeah, I’d have him alongside a goalscorer or chuck him on for last 15-20 mins but hes not a main striker.

Bit of luck and get Walker and/or Godden back soon and hopefully we’ll have enough*

ps if we’d won today we’d have been mid table (level with Luton). Bottom half is ridiculously tight. Strange league

*assuming we cut out defensive errors !

SleepyGinger

Badly lacking upfront, back to 5 at the back from the start on Saturday, could really do with atleast 3 points from the next 2.

skyblueinBaku

You need a good shag
[/QUOTE]
Are you offering?

Tartan Specials

With Dabo on the pitch we probably don’t concede the first and with McFadzean, we probably don’t concede the second
That's the reality of it. Pask made a mistake for the goal but cut him some slack, he's not Paulo Maldini. Generally we played well tonight but the deflection Gods were against us. Such is life.

Johnnythespider

Gutted to lose to a team around us in the table, we can't keep gifting goals as it will always be uphill. Hope Baka is ok

Terry Gibson's perm

Think their keeper done very well. He looks massive makes goal look tiny.

He was probably their player that had the most possession he held it for half a minute every time, goalkeepers wasting time and that blatant obstruction or shielding the ball out of play that defenders do from the edge of the box are the things that get right on my nerves.

Liquid Gold

The Inbetween is probably we are soon to see 1 of our more high profile strikers back in action soon and with us still playing relatively good stuff it could be the boost we need... Let's be honest... The injuries are taking their toll, and we are still above water.

The next 4 weeks are rough... See it through and kick on to see the season out with some fit players back in the fold
But we always knew February was going to be tough. We needed points in these games and are now going up against playoff teams bang out of form.

higgs

Exactly my point, that’s what we managed against some of the lesser teams in the division. With the likes of Brentford, Watford, Norwich etc coming up in the next month you’d think the points total will be significantly less. I really worry we’re going to start sliding down the table soon.
We haven't far to slide hopefully we pull off the odd shock like beating one of Watford BrentFord or Norwich we are Coventry after all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Walker was getting brickbats from some when he was playing, but you can see since he's been out how much sharper he is than the alternatives.
Yeah, he's just not very good on his own. Interstingly 2 of his 3 goals came playing in a 2 with Biamou. The other goal was the gift against Cardiff.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Personally can't see us picking up another point this month, but pray to God we do. It really is going to go down to the odd point at the end of the season to stay up.

Users who are viewing this thread