Match Thread Forest (H) Tuesday, 7 pm KO (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

just had a look at the Watford message board, makes this place sound cheerful. They aren't confident. Let's hope they're as bad as they think.

Tartan Specials

The odds couldn't be more stacked against this side
We are Cov, we'll stay up in the last minute of the last game with a deflected goal off the defenders earlobe! Every other team will have injury/suspension problems. I genuinely don't believe we are the third worst team in this league and we definitely don't have the third worst manager.

cc84cov

We are Cov, we'll stay up in the last minute of the last game with a deflected goal off the defenders earlobe! Every other team will have injury/suspension problems. I genuinely don't believe we are the third worst team in this league and we definitely don't have the third worst manager.
Us or Rotherham will go down

Brighton Sky Blue

Max will sat but moving forwards walker with Gyo and O’Hare behind is the one drop sheaf out

We also run a risk with no McF who we sorely need for dealing with the aerial stuff. There's just too many injuries, too many opposition miracle clearances and too many ridiculous mistakes working against us.

Don't intentionally mean to be so down on stuff but it's hard looking for positives on a night where basically everything went wrong

Brighton Sky Blue

I think the injury pile up has changed that, we've been relying on back up players especially up front for a long time now and with Sheaf now gone for weeks we're close to doing that in central midfield.

cc84cov

I think the injury pile up has changed that, we've been relying on back up players especially up front for a long time now and with Sheaf now gone for weeks we're close to doing that in central midfield.
I’m not down it’s how I thought we would be it was 2 points dropped Saturday mate it’s between us and Rotherham for me said it for weeks

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m not down it’s how I thought we would be it was 2 points dropped Saturday mate it’s between us and Rotherham for me said it for weeks

You can add Birmingham right into that I think but the rest should pull clear, Forest with their 6 point Christmas present will do so no worries

Covstu

Proper gutted tonight, game we really needed to not lose. Another game of huffing and puffing but couldn’t blow the house down. We do look good, play well but our lack of striker options is killing us.

cc84cov

You can add Birmingham right into that I think but the rest should pull clear, Forest with their 6 point Christmas present will do so no worries
I think brum will be ok our problem again as I’ve asked since per season is - who’s gonna score the goals ?

That was highlighted massively tonight as what will end up costing us,walker has all the pressure to deliver

cc84cov

Proper gutted tonight, game we really needed to not lose. Another game of huffing and puffing but couldn’t blow the house down. We do look good, play well but our lack of striker options is killing us.
Glen Murray for them would of had plenty tonight with that service

Tartan Specials

We do seem to be having a 'cursed a Gypsy' type of season but the upside is that it can't get much worse. The positive for me is that due to the size of this league we might end up playing games against teams who have nothing to play for.

Blind-Faith

Has any other team managed to lose 2-1 when the opposition have only had 1 shot on target? Could only happen to us! You have to laugh really, don’t you? Somebody? Anybody else laughing with me? 😂

Brighton Sky Blue

We do seem to be having a 'cursed a Gypsy' type of season but the upside is that it can't get much worse. The positive for me is that due to the size of this league we might end up playing games against teams who have nothing to play for.

Maybe but we need 7 more wins from 19, it's a coin toss for me at this moment in time as we are shooting ourselves in the foot almost every game

Tartan Specials

Maybe but we need 7 more wins from 19, it's a coin toss for me at this moment in time as we are shooting ourselves in the foot almost every game
We needed three from three once and we did it! Every other team around us is bricking it, every other team is moaning about team selection etc. We're in a good position, and more importantly, we play enough good football to save us. The breaks will come.

Brighton Sky Blue

We needed three from three once and we did it! Every other team around us is bricking it, every other team is moaning about team selection etc. We're in a good position, and more importantly, we play enough good football to save us. The breaks will come.

We need them fast because this is a horrendous block of fixtures coming up. Sorry pal, tonight's just a Forest keeper punch in the balls

Users who are viewing this thread