Match Thread Forest (H) Tuesday, 7 pm KO (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Probably be the same line up worries me the fact this will be their 3rd game in 6 days,robins needed to use the squad better today I feel,it’s a game we can win if we struggle it will probably be - “there was a lot of tired legs out there” not sure what the obvious change tho probably a case of using the changes earlier,Jamie Allen deserves a chance.

johnwillomagic

I think providing everyone recovers well we probably have to go with same xi - missed it but why was Fadz not in squad today?
I still would be tempted to give Baka a go for Biamou if not from the off then later in the game.

Marosi

Pask Osti Hyam McCallum

Sheaf James Hamer

O'Hare

Biamou Gyores

Subs: Marosi, Rose, DaCosta, Reid, Allen, Shipley, Jobello, Baka, Bapaga

Brighton Sky Blue

I think providing everyone recovers well we probably have to go with same xi - missed it but why was Fadz not in squad today?
I still would be tempted to give Baka a go for Biamou if not from the off then later in the game.

Marosi

Pask Osti Hyam McCallum

Sheaf James Hamer

O'Hare

Biamou Gyores

McF off with illness, won't be available for this one either.

Sky Blue Harry H

Marosi

Pask Osti Hyam McCallum

Sheaf James Hamer

O'Hare

Biamou Gyores

Marko Marosi in goal and on the bench. Not allowed. I'm guessing Ben Wilson keeps his place?

Brighton Sky Blue

Keep the same starting line up. They are starting to build an understanding and little partnerships.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Agree with this, they have tried a lot more of those balls over the top to Gyo and with some more fine tuning we could have had a hatful from that yesterday.

Sky Blue Pete

Users who are viewing this thread