Match Thread Forest (H) Tuesday, 7 pm KO (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Really really poor.

Allen very hard done by. Midfield always looks shot without Sheaf. Shipley has to return on Saturday we really miss his work rate.

Hamer awful when chasing a game as per usual.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Pete from Stivichal come on to moan about people not talking about the game, then manages to spend 5 minutes doing just that.

Total twonk.

Wound himself up and made a valid point, but then contradicted himself and banged on about the off pitch stuff for five minutes.

So many bellends. Stuart reading out texts saying just that. Funny.

Tartan Specials

With Wednesday winning against everyone I'm growing doubts, Birmingham a possibility for me, perhaps Millwall.
This league is ridiculously and stupidly large, there will always be daft results. What encourages me is the fact that we've hardly been horsed this season. Bournemouth when they were on form, yes, but other than that? (missed the Reading away game).

jordan210

Shipley has to return on Saturday we really miss his work rate.

giphy.gif

AFCCOVENTRY

Max has done great considering he isn’t a first choice striker.

I think Godden’s season is probably ruined and his injury could mean he’s out again, as soon as he’s back. We can’t pin our hopes on him.

Walker we need to make sure he’s 100% before he plays. He has hardly played this season and we need his goals.

Dacosta was phenomenal. That’s the player the scouts would have seen. We need to utilise him going forward as a decent outlet and he starts.

Brighton Sky Blue

This league is ridiculously and stupidly large, there will always be daft results. What encourages me is the fact that we've hardly been horsed this season. Bournemouth when they were on form, yes, but other than that? (missed the Reading away game).

It's just each game now hinges on whether or not we take our chances and whether or not we make ridiculous mistakes at the back. That's all each game is coming down to and it's painful to watch

Brighton Sky Blue

Max has done great considering he isn’t a first choice striker.

I think Godden’s season is probably ruined and his injury could mean he’s out again, as soon as he’s back. We can’t pin our hopes on him.

Walker we need to make sure he’s 100% before he plays. He has hardly played this season and we need his goals.

Dacosta was phenomenal. That’s the player the scouts would have seen. We need to utilise him going forward as a decent outlet and he starts.

Banging the crosses in with that much pace we just need someone to get a boot on them.

Great_Expectations

Reading the thread you’d think Baka and Biamou are solely to blame for the loss.

Would different strikers have made a difference? Maybe. But let’s not forget Biamou did his job and scored. The issue was the other end - if we could defend we wouldn’t have been so heavily reliant on our third and fourth choice strikerto pull something out of the bag against a defence sitting deep and a team with no other objective than to defend.

Also concerned the weight of the world is on Godden and Walker, both of whom received their fair share of criticism on here when they were playing. Walker especially flattered to deceive on more than one occasion. Granted that may be due to fitness, but he’s going to be in the same boat again this time.

Incredibly frustrating to lose that. Second half we were by far the superior team. Dacosta looked good - is that his norm or did he have the game of his life? Hamer escapes criticism because he’s one of our best players, but it shouldn’t be ignored how awful his passing can be.

Said it so many times but we look 10x the team when we play offensively. I get we have to play defensively when the situation suits, but it seems to be our default and we pay for it.

We have to accept we will likely be in a bad place after the next few games, but there will still be time to turn it around and by then we may also have some of our numerous injured players back.

Tartan Specials

It's just each game now hinges on whether or not we take our chances and whether or not we make ridiculous mistakes at the back. That's all each game is coming down to and it's painful to watch
I get that, but who are these forwards who will take the chances? Biamo/Bako (probably not this level) two injured players and a guy who is still finding his feet at this grade. In the entire season I'm struggling to think of too many times when we wasted a one-on-one with the goalie?

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

I get that, but who are these forwards who will take the chances? Biamo/Bako (probably not this level) two injured players and a guy who is still finding his feet at this grade. In the entire season I'm struggling to think of too many times when we wasted a one-on-one with the goalie?

Biamou took a very nice goal tonight to be fair. Hamer is probably the best finisher at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread