Match Thread Forest (H) Tuesday, 7 pm KO (1 Viewer)

Rugby Sky Blue

big game this at the moment that 3rd from the bottom place is looking like it could be anyone, therefore, I think I would take a draw last thing we need is Forest getting any momentum.

higgs

A draw would be a good result but a win would be fucking unbelievable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mark82

Interesting £1.5m wanted for him from Malmö

"One of the most respected clubs in the second tier".

From what I've seen so far, if he's available for £1.5m in the summer it'd make a lot of sense. As strikers go at this level that's pretty cheap. Let's see how the rest of the season goes first though. 😂

covcity4life

Need to see more of him before saying he's worth 1.5m imo

But he's getting better wirh every game so that's a good sign

shmmeee

"One of the most respected clubs in the second tier".

From what I've seen so far, if he's available for £1.5m in the summer it'd make a lot of sense. As strikers go at this level that's pretty cheap. Let's see how the rest of the season goes first though. 😂

He’s out of contract in the summer, but they’ve got an option. I can’t see him costing £1.5m then.

Edit: this is nonsense. May have got confused with Østigård. Györkeres contract is until 2022

shepardo01

In addition to Glen Murray, the have signed James Garner from Man Utd, (on loan - at Watford previously I think) and Filip Krvinovic from Benfica (brought back from West Brom where he was decent last year! - to go to Forest)

On paper, they are three good signings!!!!

Hopefully they will take time to gel!!!

cc84cov

In addition to Glen Murray, the have signed James Garner from Man Utd, (on loan - at Watford previously I think) and Filip Krvinovic from Benfica (brought back from West Brom where he was decent last year! - to go to Forest)

On paper, they are three good signings!!!!

Hopefully they will take time to gel!!!
None of them 3 worry us their not a great side we should be looking to beat them tomorrow my only worry is fatigue kicking in after 3 games in 6 days with no subs used to keep players fresher than playing 90 mins but let’s see,We should beat them

cc84cov

Would start the same but rotate more players after the 60-70 min mark, cannot just be the Shipley sub
I think so too changes will need to be earlier tho and yes Shipley can’t be before Allen

Wilson
Pask osti hyam mccallum
Hamer sheaf James
O’Hare Biamou GYO

shmmeee

I think I’d change system if we’re taking Sheaf off on 70 mins again. Go 4231 and stick Allen on behind the striker with O’Hare and Györkeres wide. Chuck Baka on when Max has run himself into the ground, or Bapaga/Jobello and move Györkeres up front.

Liquid Gold

I'm setting it off

giphy.gif

BIG GAME!!!!

giphy.gif

Travs

My thoughts before these three matches were 5 points was "par"... if we lost one, then we must win the other two.... so a draw would be ok but leave me edgy going into the next few, but a win very good. Must not lose.

Nearly all the bottom teams playing tonight, and six of us against each other. A win would be huge.

Most important game of the season so far IMO

Magwitch

See glen murray just signed for them...hope he doesn’t play tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he and any other new signings would have to been registered 24 hours or by 12 noon the day before a game to be able to play. Not 100% sure on that.

Sky Blue Harry H

My thoughts before these three matches were 5 points was "par"... if we lost one, then we must win the other two.... so a draw would be ok but leave me edgy going into the next few, but a win very good. Must not lose.

Nearly all the bottom teams playing tonight, and six of us against each other. A win would be huge.

Most important game of the season so far IMO

Agree with all of this Travs - a sneaky feeling that Blues might not win at Wycombe tonight, and so a positive result for us would pile the pressure on them. A Rotherham / Derby bloodbath would be handy too, preferably without Rotherham winning.

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree with all of this Travs - a sneaky feeling that Blues might not win at Wycombe tonight, and so a positive result for us would pile the pressure on them. A Rotherham / Derby bloodbath would be handy too, preferably without Rotherham winning.

The ideal scenario is those around us draw against each other and we’re almost at the point where it’s fine for Wycombe to take wins against them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread