Football is back!!!! Premier League (3 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Arsenal looked invigorated with the energy of the younger players

LastGarrison

Chelsea getting absolutely roasted!!!

Obviously would as I have three of their defenders and the keeper in my Dream Team!!!

skyblue1991

I thought a backpass to the keeper is an indirect free kick inside the box, why was it outside?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

speedie87

Pep and Man City proving all those we want 2 up front cus it’s more attacking merchants wrong again, playing no one up front and controlling the game

skyblue1991

Thought Lampard would be performing better with all the money spent this season. He did well in the first season with the embargo

no_loyalty

I wonder how long Lampard will get to turn it around?

speedie87

Don’t understand why the top clubs give jobs to managers who haven’t achieved anything and have no experience

Brighton Sky Blue

Scottish premier league isn’t quit the same although admit a lot of pressure being manager at rangers or Celtic, but even Strachen won things at Celtic!

True but Rangers were a horror show and season by season he’s improved the side and got better results in Europe. Credit where it’s due

Saddlebrains

This is going to be the tightest title race in history. Can see any one of 5 or 6 going into the last 3 or 4 games with a chance of winning it.

Can see the lack of fans has had an affect all across the board

fernandopartridge

Watched the United Liverpool game, I mean in recent years these games have lost a bit of edge anyway but even worse without a crowd. United should have won, they're not ruthless enough so City will win the league.

skyblue1991

Great win for Burnley last night.

Yes Liverpool were poor but you've got to hand it to Dyche for doing the best job possible with a tight budget from pre-takeover and ageing squad.

Hopefully he is rewarded with a decent budget from the new owners.

D

Deleted member 11652

Really hope anyone but Liverpool win the league. This forum turns into a Liverpool forum at times.

no_loyalty

Big Sam seemingly flogging a dead horse at West Brom, I wonder if he will resign before the end of the season to keep his record of never being relegated in tact?

Terry Gibson's perm

Big Sam seemingly flogging a dead horse at West Brom, I wonder if he will resign before the end of the season to keep his record of never being relegated in tact?

Looking at how they going under him he will have to do it soon, it will be good to see him fail to keep them up as it will stop teams thinking he will just come in and save them.

D

Deleted member 11652

Looking at how they going under him he will have to do it soon, it will be good to see him fail to keep them up as it will stop teams thinking he will just come in and save them.

I believe they have a few fixtures against relegation rivals coming up. They’re going to need wins in those games to have a chance. Fulham have been playing better so wouldn’t be surprised if they started picking up points more regularly. Newcastle seem to be the team to catch

Terry Gibson's perm

I believe they have a few fixtures against relegation rivals coming up. They’re going to need wins in those games to have a chance. Fulham have been playing better so wouldn’t be surprised if they started picking up points more regularly. Newcastle seem to be the team to catch

Newcastle seem to be the team in free fall, time to call .......

Users who are viewing this thread