Football is back!!!! Premier League (2 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

That would seem harsh he has been unlucky with an injury to his top striker after they sold his other goal scorer to Liverpool
Harsh in my opinion but Wolves supporting mates been calling for it for ages. They massively over achieved last 2 seasons and this year is a bit more of a reality check

Terry Gibson's perm

Harsh in my opinion but Wolves supporting mates been calling for it for ages. They massively over achieved last 2 seasons and this year is a bit more of a reality check

He does seem to have struggled even to find a formation this year, but you have to think who is better and they haven’t got a lot of time to bring players in with the window closing.

Ccfcisparks

Still 3/1 on Skybet, is it worth £20?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
I don’t want you to waste your money, but the guy who has revealed it is very known in the wolves community for being ITK. Think he announced Neves’ signing a couple years ago about a month before he did.

skyblue1991

I don’t want you to waste your money, but the guy who has revealed it is very known in the wolves community for being ITK. Think he announced Neves’ signing a couple years ago about a month before he did.
Sod it, £20 on, managed to get it at 4/1 with Unibet

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

I've had 20 on it now. Madness really, sells Jota and loses his best goalscorer

Terry Gibson's perm

Terry Gibson's perm

But weird for the player

Weird but I bet he is delighted it must have come from nowhere and I guess a nice pay rise and he might play a few games before getting back to his level or maybe he will be a huge success.
It must be a bit like being the third or fourth choice goalie Lee Grant at Man Utd fourth choice keeper would on 20k a week what a life I would sign a ten year contract as soon as they offered it and never play again.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Decent article from David Conn on Burnley's takeover, a leveraged buy out where the club's owners are paid with the club's own money, Can't see it ending well for them they've now gone from no debt to millions bearing interest.

Terry Gibson's perm

Andros Townsend has just missed an absolute sitter for Palace.

Man Utd eight nil up against Southampton

no_loyalty

Southampton thrashed 9-0 albeit down to 9 men (10 men from 2nd minute), will be interesting to see if they bounce back like last time.

no_loyalty

Spurs really are a one man team, when Kane is out they are dreadful, Son also looks lost when Kane doesn’t play. Kane is back today and him and Son have both scored.

Paul Anthony

Absolute mare from Liverpool to gift a second goal to Man City.

Edit: and again for the third! Absolute howler!

Users who are viewing this thread