Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Chelsea lost 3-1 against hopeless Arsenal lol.

Terry Gibson's perm

Noticed Sam Allardyce talk about Arsenal as relegation rivals. Surely it couldn’t...

Then it shows he has lost all relevance as they aren’t going to get relegated but his team will be hopefully and people might then stop dragging him out to save them.

Terry Gibson's perm

Second season syndrome. Maybe not even that. McGoldrick, McBurnie, Sharp, Brewster and more of their players. No wonder they’ll be down without a whimper.

They haven’t developed the team well Brewster looks a bad buy, you just can’t buy players off Liverpool they have your pants down look at Ibe and Solanke plus many others.

I said at the start of the year Ramsdale was a terrible buy at about £18 million they should have paid the 500k for Jack Butland.

Brighton Sky Blue

They haven’t developed the team well Brewster looks a bad buy, you just can’t buy players off Liverpool they have your pants down look at Ibe and Solanke plus many others.

I said at the start of the year Ramsdale was a terrible buy at about £18 million they should have paid the 500k for Jack Butland.

Having a look back, it's the worst total after 15 games in the PL era, followed by Sunderland's 5 points in 05/06. They could be on to break all kinds of records

fernandopartridge

Having a look back, it's the worst total after 15 games in the PL era, followed by Sunderland's 5 points in 05/06. They could be on to break all kinds of records
They're pretty much gone, their form needs to turn around so miraculously it's just not realistic. That said, it's such a pathetic league now that you might stay up with over 30 points

Terry Gibson's perm

After the three relegated teams any teams who finish under 40 should have to enter the play offs in some way.

SBAndy

Leeds given a penalty but Nick Pope clearly won the ball. Reminded me of Wilson’s vs Norwich. Awful decision and made worse by the fact VAR didn’t even suggest another look at it.

clint van damme

Leeds given a penalty but Nick Pope clearly won the ball. Reminded me of Wilson’s vs Norwich. Awful decision and made worse by the fact VAR didn’t even suggest another look at it.

the goal Burnley had disallowed was clearly OK as well.

no_loyalty

Yep the others above are very ordinary. Can’t see Brighton staying up

I don't get the love for Graham Potter, every time they play the commentator says Potter is a fantastic coach, but I'm not sure they have improved much since Potter has been in charge.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't get the love for Graham Potter, every time they play the commentator says Potter is a fantastic coach, but I'm not sure they have improved much since Potter has been in charge.

Compared to Hughton the football is so much better and results are the same level.

Terry Gibson's perm

Oh dear West Brom could be in trouble here, all 11 behind the ball and Liverpool still scored

Tommo1993

Hope the baggies hold on. Currently 14 shots for Liverpool, 1 on target, 78% of possession. Pay for it bitches.

no_loyalty

Compared to Hughton the football is so much better and results are the same level.

I'm not convinced Terry, they have only won one home game so far in 2020 and also drew with Sheffield United. They do have nice possession stats thought.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He made his name in the Allsvenskan a few years ago. No doubt he did well with the club, but that league is like League 1 standard. It is always the same from people who are occupied with the Premier League, they often don't know a lot about anything else.

The same when people were wanking over Sterling playing well against the Swedish national team for twenty minutes in the world cup. He was pulling the pants down of a 34 year old centre back that played for Helsingborg.

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching Leicester v Palace. Can hear the coaching staff shouting at the palace players 'Go on' all the time, Might as well have the players' parents there instead!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Watching Leicester v Palace. Can hear the coaching staff shouting at the palace players 'Go on' all the time, Might as well have the players' parents there instead!

Can't remember if it was that game or the Villa one but with the crowd noise off all you could hear everytime a corner/freekick went in was OUT! and AWAY! or when a player had the ball PASS!. Must spend ages getting the qualifications for that in depth tactical knowledge.

"Thanks coach. I was just about to boot it into my own net so good job you were there to remind me not to. As for that blue-sky thinking of getting me to pass to a teammate - you must be a genius!"

I was waiting to hear FORWARD!

Users who are viewing this thread