Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

They have VAR too and it was all signed off on as OK.

If they're going to do that they should just make it no contact and be done with it. I really can't wait till all the grimy 'big' clubs go to their super league and the rest of us can play something resembling proper football.

Paul Anthony

They have VAR too and it was all signed off on as OK.

If they're going to do that they should just make it no contact and be done with it. I really can't wait till all the grimy 'big' clubs go to their super league and the rest of us can play something resembling proper football.

Considering some of the red cards Mike Dean has been handing out, even after VAR has had a look, it's getting to be a mess.

It's quite amazing that they have the technology available, and still can't get it right.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just looked at the starting line up for Sheffield United they really are a team ready for the championship and their goalie will have been relegated for the last two seasons surely nobody will give him the chance of a hatrick.

Nick

Administrator
How did the ref miss that in realtime? Surely it's a red card?

The officiating is a fucking joke, especially Mike Dean trying to be a celeb.

Otis

I called pen the second it happened. As clear as day. No idea why that took so long.

Terry Gibson's perm

How did the ref miss that in realtime? Surely it's a red card?

The officiating is a fucking joke, especially Mike Dean trying to be a celeb.

Is it because the penalty was given they can’t send you off might be wrong the laws of the game seem to change all the time

Terry Gibson's perm

Made two subs Sharp and McGoldrick and left Brewster on the bench good old Liverpool selling another dud for a fortune

skyblue1991

As much as Leeds have done well this season, am I the only one who thinks Bamford is a tad overrated? Or is he better coined as a target man who is more likely to provide service to the midfield scoring rather than an out and out 20 goal a season striker

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

As much as Leeds have done well this season, am I the only one who thinks Bamford is a tad overrated? Or is he better coined as a target man who is more likely to provide service to the midfield scoring rather than an out and out 20 goal a season striker

He’s scored 12 goals in a newly promoted side who haven’t been in the top flight for over 15 years.

I’d say ‘tad overrated’ is extremely harsh!

Terry Gibson's perm

I would say with Bamford he is making the best of his ability and taking a chance he probably thought he was going to struggle to get.

skyblue1991

Leicester are a great team to watch.

As well as James maddison there are a lot of great English players in the team (Barnes, Justin, Choudhury)

fernandopartridge

After a shakey start, I can't see Man City dropping points the rest of the season.

Unreal.
Yeah I was going to try and get a price for 100+ points. Get the feeling they'll win the Champions League and it'll piss their bitter fans off no end as they'll not be able to attend

Paul Anthony

Can't see Liverpool making top 4 the way they're going. They fall apart like an classic England batting order as soon as anyone puts any pressure on them.

Man City are looking very strong, especially with the games in hand.

skyblue1991

Thought he's looked good everytime he plays but struggles to get in the side.

Still, I'm sure Southgate will persist with Rice, Lingard and Henderson rather than the exciting fresh talent we have, including Grealish at Villa

skyblue1991

Applies to all league but unless clubs employ hairdressers and are regularly covid tested, or their partners are hairdressers, how the fuck are footballers getting their hair cut without breaking Covid rules?

And if they are breaking the rules (like Joelintin was) then why aren't they being punished?

Terry Gibson's perm

Applies to all league but unless clubs employ hairdressers and are regularly covid tested, or their partners are hairdressers, how the fuck are footballers getting their hair cut without breaking Covid rules?

And if they are breaking the rules (like Joelintin was) then why aren't they being punished?

I think it is something to do with being on the tv, actors can have haircuts apply make up same for footballers.

Users who are viewing this thread