Football is back!!!! Premier League (4 Viewers)

no_loyalty

I wonder how much time Chris Wilder has to turn it around? is Eddie Howe waiting in the wings?

clint van damme

Thought that a few weeks back but couldn’t find anywhere offering odds on it. Their league performance so far is shameful.

on the couple of occasions I've seen them play they haven't looked too bad but toothless up front is an under statement.

Terry Gibson's perm

I wonder how much time Chris Wilder has to turn it around? is Eddie Howe waiting in the wings?

I think wilder can relegate them without the help of Howe😉. Big Sam will get the call before Howe.

Howe is in a tricky position had a spell at Burnley and didn’t settle in the north.

Brighton Sky Blue

Thought that a few weeks back but couldn’t find anywhere offering odds on it. Their league performance so far is shameful.

They don't look as poor as that Derby team but Wilder's at risk if they don't start getting points on the board pronto

SBAndy

Cannot get my head around it. It must be such a poor culture there. Need to completely rip it up and start again.

Terry Gibson's perm

Arsenal’s problems start with their owner whose main aim seems to be how much cash he can strip out of there.
Having said that they have had years of bad management they have always paid average players to much making there wages to near to the better players and now there seems to be a lack of hunger amongst the high earners Ozil and Abamayang

Terry Gibson's perm

Both Manchester clubs in mid table, Arsenal near the drop zone and Southampton in the CL places. COVID has really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons

I think the big four/six have just believed that they will end up in the top six whatever they do and none of them seem to be getting value for money on their purchases

no_loyalty

Bilic gets WBA a great point at Man City last night, then is sacked today.

no_loyalty

Big Sam the favourite for the Albion job.

stay_up_skyblues

Blimey. Very harsh decision and bet that will come back to bite them. Villa could have quite easily pulled the trigger last season but didn’t and are now going well.

Terry Gibson's perm

Real shock West Brom get promoted spend little get relegated it’s the same every time. They will come back down have the parachute payments although why do they need them and go back up.

no_loyalty

I’d fancy them to go back up more with a stable side under Billic than another new manager when Allardyce inevitably gets sacked or moves on.

Burnley have done it with Sean Dyche, so I don’t understand why Albion haven’t done it with Bilic.

Liquid Gold

I'm enjoying Arsenal's failings. Was clear to everyone outside the club that Wenger was doing a good job keeping them competitive and that the issues were deeper. The way they treated their greatest ever manager was a disgrace and they deserve some actual shit for it.

Imagine if we played them in the league next year.

Evo1883

I'm enjoying Arsenal's failings. Was clear to everyone outside the club that Wenger was doing a good job keeping them competitive and that the issues were deeper. The way they treated their greatest ever manager was a disgrace and they deserve some actual shit for it.

Imagine if we played them in the league next year.
I agree, extremely selfish arrogant fanbase

Users who are viewing this thread