Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

@Nick bet your hating this delay with them 2 goin on 😆

Bugsy

Evo1883

The Premier definitely benefits from a healthy dose over overhyptitus from media and supporters alike

Ccfcisparks

The Premier definitely benefits from a healthy dose over overhyptitus from media and supporters alike
Entertainment wise its up there. Quality wise I think the German league is really healthy, have some really strong sides in there. The main disadvantage they have is the fact that Bayern steal all the best players from the other teams like vultures.

Nick

Administrator
Entertainment wise its up there. Quality wise I think the German league is really healthy, have some really strong sides in there. The main disadvantage they have is the fact that Bayern steal all the best players from the other teams like vultures.

Dont even think the Premier League is entertaining, despite how hard the commentators try to make out every game is a battle of britain.

Ccfcisparks

Dont even think the Premier League is entertaining, despite how hard the commentators try to make out every game is a battle of britain.
Ill be honest there are only a couple of fixtures that I really avoid, the likes of Brighton vs Burnley and the like. The title race a few years ago between City and Liverpool was good. The most interesting thing is usually the battle for the top 4/top 7.

skyblue1991

I've found the Premier League rather boring this year if I'm honest. Too much focus on not conceding rather than end to end trying to outscore one another.

If there were more teams like Leeds then it would be a lot better

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Chelsea currently 1-4 down at home to West Brom, albeit they are down to 10 men.

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody noticed that commentators are saying weirder and weirder shit when players take the knee now? I can just imagine them practising it in the mirror all week.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Has anybody noticed that commentators are saying weirder and weirder shit when players take the knee now? I can just imagine them practising it in the mirror all week.

It's come under a lot of spotlight attention and it seems like the commentators are being given a script of stuff to say when the knee is taken. I agree, it does seem to be getting weirder and weirder too, but I've noticed they usually say something almost word for word the same each time, hence making it seem like it is a script.

lifeskyblue

Not watched the game but If that’s why it disallowed then poor from the ref. He nicked the ball clearly. Why didn’t ref wait for Var?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread