Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

I remember Mart Poom scoring a banging header, was in Championship though. Oh wait was for Sunderland, I mean flukey c**t.
Robinson also scored another goal much better than his flukey bounce over the keeper, header in a cup game.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I remember Mart Poom scoring a banging header, was in Championship though. Oh wait was for Sunderland, I mean flukey c**t.
Robinson also scored another goal much better than his flukey bounce over the keeper, header in a cup game.

Alisson’s header reminded me of one Buffon scored for Juventus a few years ago, top class

TomRad85

Alisson’s header reminded me of one Buffon scored for Juventus a few years ago, top class
I'm just thinking of the ones I remember. Obviously Jimmy Glass is the most famous one but I had an image of a fat Kevin Pressman when at non Thai money Leicester having one bounced over him. Just fell backwards like a fat kid watching a plane go over head. A bit of searching lead me to find that it was Andy Lonergan that scored it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Leicester are so lucky against Chelsea all one way traffic and two disallowed goals for Werner.

Frostie

Leicester are so lucky against Chelsea all one way traffic and two disallowed goals for Werner.

Indeed.

I have no issues with the disallowed goals but wtf was that penalty decision!?
Tielemans nearly kicks Werner into orbit - Look at Tielemans reaction when the whistle blows, he knows he's fouled him yet inexplicably it's somehow given as a foul by Werner 🤦🏼‍♂️

is Timo Werner the unluckiest player in the world?

Terry Gibson's perm

Indeed.

Tielemans nearly kicks Werner into orbit - Look at Tielemans reaction when the whistle blows, he knows he's fouled him yet inexplicably it's somehow given as a foul by Werner 🤦🏼‍♂️

I had forgotten about that Mr Frostie it was a terrible decision and to give a free kick the other way.

David O'Day

Indeed.

Mike Dean is shit

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Indeed.

Hamer got a booking for an identical challenge and got an extra game suspension.

Mike 'look at me' Dean really is embarrassing.

wingy

Why are Fulham restricting or restricted to 2000 home fans for their final game when the permitted attendance is 10k or 25% if capicity is below the level to allow that number?

no_loyalty

Why are Fulham restricting or restricted to 2000 home fans for their final game when the permitted attendance is 10k or 25% if capicity is below the level to allow that number?

Part of their stadium is closed as they are building a new stand, so this could be the reason?

clint van damme

knicker stitchers holding up scarves with Mr. Chairman on them. What's that all about? Is it something to do with the fella who died in the helicopter tragedy?

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s no wonder these teams wanted a closed shop league for Europe three of them are not likely to qualify as it stands.

clint van damme

Spurs are shite!

I can't see Son staying when Kane goes. They really are heading back to mid table mediocrity

Son is a great player, gets overshadowed a bit by Kane but he could easily be playing for one of the big sides and winning trophies.

clint van damme

I fucking hate Leicester but they're a very good side. Vardy is a great player even if he is a little rat faced fuck.
Wonder what they'll do next year though, squads a bit small for Champions League football in my opinion, do they spend a bit of money on beefing it up a bit?

no_loyalty

If Chelsea finish 5th then win the Champions league, will this mean Leicester miss out?

clint van damme

If Chelsea finish 5th then win the Champions league, will this mean Leicester miss out?

good point. Remember when this scenario happened before (Liverpool and Everton), and we had 5 teams in the following season, I'm sure they said it would be limited to 4 going forward.
Though if that was the case I would have thought it would have been mentioned in commentary.
Can't see Chelsea turning over Man City anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread