Football is back!!!! Premier League (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Would be daft of West Ham not to make a bid to sign Jesse Lingard permanently next season

Nick

Administrator
He looks like a completely different player

Although the pre match rituals are a good 5 minutes now with the silence and the knee etc.

Evo1883

West ham having a great season.. massive fan base so would be fantastic for them if they can go back into stadiums next season with European football

Bugsy

What a croc of shit that cavani goal being disallowed because son accidentally had some fingers in his face. Mctominay had no intention to foul him. Pathetic.

Evo1883

Not sure ..looked like he flicked his arm back in frustration because son touched his arm

Soft either way ...no VAR it's a goal

I'd rather sky discuss tactics though rather than a VAR decision for 15

D

Deleted member 11652

Delighted that Liverpool are out. Hopefully they end up mid table where they belong now

Terry Gibson's perm

Sheffield United will be keeping most of those players I can’t imagine many teams in the prem will want them.

stay_up_skyblues

I can only think of Egan and Berge that a promoted Prem club would have.

I also can't see them doing a Norwich, more like a Huddersfield.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Change in manager and chairman and on the crest of a horrendous run with no standout players I make you right.

Terry Gibson's perm

I can only think of Egan and Berge that a promoted Prem club would have.

I also can't see them doing a Norwich, more like a Huddersfield.

I expect Brewster to score a load next year and they will rave about him like they have Solanke but as with Solanke he will have just found his level.

no_loyalty

Confirmed, Jose and all of his back room staff have been sacked. Who is going to manage them for the cup final, Gazza?

no_loyalty

Burnley ripping Wolves apart, Chris Wood hat trick in the first half, they look like scoring at every attack.

no_loyalty

Looking likely that Leicester are now going to qualify for the Champions league, with their 2-1 win at Old Trafford, crowning Man City the PL Champions.

robbiekeane

I 've gone on to BBC football a few times in the last few days and literally not wanted to click on any of the headlines. Honestly really do not give a shit about the premier league anymore. I remember even 4 or 5 years ago I used to try and watch MOTD reruns on sunday I think, but just don't care now. Not sure if thats because the lack of fans makes it boring for a neutral, or maybe just because of the way the game is now.

ovduk78

I 've gone on to BBC football a few times in the last few days and literally not wanted to click on any of the headlines. Honestly really do not give a shit about the premier league anymore. I remember even 4 or 5 years ago I used to try and watch MOTD reruns on sunday I think, but just don't care now. Not sure if thats because the lack of fans makes it boring for a neutral, or maybe just because of the way the game is now.
Do they really need 4 stories about how fantastic Man City have been in winning the PL? No news about how the Giro is going for last couple of days for example!? Same thing happens all the time and many sports stories either don't get reported or as soon as a PL game has finished the story disappears. Last night R5Live interviewed Nedum Onouha about Man City winning PL & he said they had been brilliant playing through the pandemic as if no other club has hadn't been affected 🤔

Liquid Gold

Same. I really don’t get how popular it is. Big team beats small team and Alan Shearer says “they are miles apart”. No shit Al.

skyblue1991

Can anyone name the other 5x keepers that have scored in the Premier League era?

Users who are viewing this thread