Football is back!!!! Premier League (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Literally this. He's done absolutely wonderful this season. If he gets top 4, he's manager of the year for me.

I really like Lindgaard when he came on the scene but he never progressed. Early days yet but Moyes really seems to have got him playing.

Evo1883

West ham fortunate but I wouldn't begrudge them the 3 points... watched the game, were largely solid, got some big players all over and some technically gifted players up top.. Moyes done a good job

clint van damme

I'd rather Grealish tbh, love madders but Grealish bigger stronger etc... Madders would do well at Barca or somewhere like Spain

Grealish has definitely worked on his physique. Looks very strong this season.
He's also got better players around him now which Maddison has had the luxury of for a couple of seasons.

Paul Anthony

Arsenal centre backs have questions to answer, letting a shorty like Sterling score a header.

Terry Gibson's perm

Welbeck hit the post with a penalty and fell over trying to knock the rebound in which he wasn’t allowed to do anyway

Otis

He's an awful ref, absolutely awful.
Interesting when you see it that you can tell Mason says "No, I didn't" in answer to something Lewis Dunk said, the scorer of the goal from the free kick. So, what was he saying "No, I didn't" too?

My first guess is Dunk saying "You blew the whistle". May be wrong of course, but once the whistle is blown that is the signal to go ahead and take the kick isn't it?

Seems to me he blew, then saw the keeper was still organising the wall and realised he shouldn't have blown, so blew again.

Paul Anthony

Interesting when you see it that you can tell Mason says "No, I didn't" in answer to something Lewis Dunk said, the scorer of the goal from the free kick. So, what was he saying "No, I didn't" too?

My first guess is Dunk saying "You blew the whistle". May be wrong of course, but once the whistle is blown that is the signal to go ahead and take the kick isn't it?

Seems to me he blew, then saw the keeper was still organising the wall and realised he shouldn't have blown, so blew again.

He definitely blew to let them go ahead and take it.

I think he's realised the West Brom players are going to give him a load of grief for it, so bottled his original decision, then got grief for that off the Brighton players, so bottled THAT decision, then asked VAR to bail him out of the big hole he dug for himself.

chiefdave

Watched some absolute shit today. How they can claim the Premier League is the best league in the world with a straight face is beyond me.

ccfc92

Watched some absolute shit today. How they can claim the Premier League is the best league in the world with a straight face is beyond me.

Usual Chelsea v Man U snooze fest.

99% "action" areas in the middle of the park.

Terry Gibson's perm

Usual Chelsea v Man U snooze fest.

99% "action" areas in the middle of the park.

Nearly all of the games were boring but teams seem to be making loads of changes every week, most of the teams at the top have given up on chasing Man City and most stuff could be decided weeks before the end of the season.

no_loyalty

Villa have lost 1-0 to Sheffield United, who played the last 30 minutes with 10 men 😂

Paul Anthony

United losing more ground, only a draw against Palace. Might as well give City the trophy now.

fernandopartridge

There is a lot said about the foreign influence on English football, it's now such a defensive game.

I remember when Cov were in the top flight and they'd play 5 in midfield away at Man Utd, it was a novel defensive move. It's the standard today.

Ccfcisparks

VAR is just ludicrous now. The offside needs real review if they are going to insist on using VAR to check if a players toenail is offside. Werner was off due to his hand and you can’t even score with it.

D

Deleted member 11652

Typical Liverpool. Great to see them floundering though

Users who are viewing this thread