Farke out………Robins in, What are the chances. (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

McCarthy Warnock Hughton dream team

Danceswithhorses

giphy.gif
Is he Dublin doubling down too, Mr O'Day (🤡) ?
;) :censored:

Last edited:

Terry_dactyl

I’m more hopeful as they’ve seemingly got someone lined up. The betfair list I saw had Wilder as favourite…Robins didn’t feature at all.

Danceswithhorses

And everyone thought Wilder was nailed on for Middlesboro...looks like Norwich are going to try and steal him from their grasp.
Would be an excellent appointment imho

Last edited:

no_loyalty

And everyone thought Wilder was nailed on for Middlesboro...looks like Norwich are going to try and Steal him from their grasp.
Would be an excellent appointment imho

I was just about to post that Wilder was supposed to be going to Middlesbrough, that’s probably why Norwich have sacked Farke now.

Frostie

Believe they've already agreed terms with Lampard hence the slightly strange seeming timing.

CDK

They will look at likes of wilder,Bruce and don't think robins will be near top of there list.

PVA

They will look at likes of wilder,Bruce and don't think robins will be near top of there list.

He'll be right near the top of it. Whether he'll get it is a different matter, but he'll be in contention.

Wilder is going to Boro, and they won't touch Bruce.

Tommo1993

Would be very unpleasantly surprised if they nabbed Robins.

Every man has his price but I’m sure he’d rather see if he could achieve the unthinkable with us this season or possibly next. His name is coming up quite a bit on Twitter, but I think that’s their fans cluelessly flapping about.

CDK

Would be very unpleasantly surprised if they nabbed Robins.

Every man has his price but I’m sure he’d rather see if he could achieve the unthinkable with us this season or possibly next. His name is coming up quite a bit on Twitter, but I think that’s their fans cluelessly flapping about.
Just fans I think also looking like lampard going in.

Users who are viewing this thread