Farke out………Robins in, What are the chances. (3 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Id be surprised if Martin would leave Swansea so soon, even for Norwich. Hes doing a good job there so would want to see where it goes I reckon.

lord_garrincha

Experience tells us that the next manager books tend to mean dick all... If a few blokes in the Norfolk area stuck £50 on Russell Slade, then he would become odds on favourite, with talkSPORT jizzing over it.

Pinch of salt required there.

Danceswithhorses

Newest odds from skybet
  • Frank Lampard - 1/3
  • Dean Smith - 5/2
Frank was 1-25 at one point, but Dean Smith has come in strong, and lengthened Frank's position as favourite.
Personally i think they'd be better with Dean Smith.

CBS16

SSN saying Dean Smith impressed them in his interview yesterday. No compo, proven record at the level and a big name, I'd imagine they'll go for him

Happy_Martian

Geez, this is what really messes with my head. A person gets sacked or released as they can't do their job or don't fit into the team within a shop, a warehouse or wherever, chances are they'll struggle to get another. But if that person was a football manager and they're sacked because they couldn't achieve the basics (wins !), no matter. Wait 5 mins and another basketcase will come along and offer them another job, sometimes with better benefits.

slowpoke

Geez, this is what really messes with my head. A person gets sacked or released as they can't do their job or don't fit into the team within a shop, a warehouse or wherever, chances are they'll struggle to get another. But if that person was a football manager and they're sacked because they couldn't achieve the basics (wins !), no matter. Wait 5 mins and another basketcase will come along and offer them another job, sometimes with better benefits.
Have to agree if Dean Smith gets the Norwich job next week it means for what Villa see as failure he gets probably a couple of million payoff then a similar job probably on similar wages.

Last edited:

CDK

Who wouldn't want to be a manager where failure means you leave with compensation of money most of us wouldn't see ever,then get a job doing the same again for same again money.bizzare

Users who are viewing this thread