Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

CrawleySkyBlue

Good signing for Crawley. Their new owners are certainly putting money into the club at the moment

AOM

Mason had such a weird career. From a couple of apps in the Prem as a kid to looking steady enough at LB early on for us. seems to have really tanked after that.

He lost his spot after we switched to wingbacks didnt he? makes it more odd he is now playing higher up

The start of the first season at St Andrews, he looked really good. We played some great football.

Since he was dropped, his career doesn't seemed to have recovered

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Is Jodi Jones expected to be offered a deal by Oxford?

SlowerThanPlatt

Is Jodi Jones expected to be offered a deal by Oxford?

I read they want to offer him one heavily weighted to playing games.

Oxford have signed one winger and signing another in the coming days who are better players so think he’ll be doing plenty of sitting on the bench again. Would be better off taking a League 2 offer

torchomatic

Watching Josh Pask live on S4C. The New Saints vs Vikingur Keykjavik.

Nick

Administrator
Josh Murphy signs for Oxford, not an ex player but the brother of one and could potentially be instead of Jones?

SleepyGinger

Bit shit for Jones, been on trial there basically all pre season now likely to be thrown out in the cold a week before the season.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Top tier in Romania. Obviously quality isn't great but it's a decent enough level, probably consistent with his level.

I went to watch Dinamo Bucharest play about 5 years ago. Comfortably the worst game of football I've ever seen live in my life.

There were a couple of players who were a level above but if a few members (of the dismal 200 or so crowd that bothered to turn out) replaced some of the players on the pitch you would have hardly noticed.

SkyBlueSoul

Stephen Bywater to Wythenshawe Town at the age of 41

Went to watch them a couple of weeks ago, local club for local people in the North West Counties League Premier Division

581385248c2ee6e35a5c3d6449436b56.jpg

AOM

Oops - imagine Pask will be back in League 2/NL soon enough

Weird one, I thought he was pretty unlucky to not get game time for us and thought he'd be a good enough league 1 starter.
Kind of falls into a similar category as Brandon Mason

SlowerThanPlatt

Weird one, I thought he was pretty unlucky to not get game time for us and thought he'd be a good enough league 1 starter.
Kind of falls into a similar category as Brandon Mason

The fact Robins preferred Dabo at CB and Da Costa over him wasn’t the greatest endorsement of his talents!

Reactions: AOM

NorthernWisdom

The fact Robins preferred Dabo at CB and Da Costa over him wasn’t the greatest endorsement of his talents!
Does seem slightly odd though, as he never seemed terrible. More an endorsement of his personality than footballing ability? Maybe he doesn't do 110%? Robins does seem very much an all or nothing manager, and his choice to go to TNS doesn't suggest somebody who wants to do things the hard way.

Tea & Busquets

Does seem slightly odd though, as he never seemed terrible. More an endorsement of his personality than footballing ability? Maybe he doesn't do 110%? Robins does seem very much an all or nothing manager, and his choice to go to TNS doesn't suggest somebody who wants to do things the hard way.
Very religious lad. Doesn't seem like he had any problems with attitude.

Terry_dactyl

All about the money apparently. Newport wanted him but TNS offered him more.

I fucking hate Burnley.

rexo87

Newcastle bid 40M for Maddison. Turned down. Let's say they get him for 50m. How much will we get of that?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Gynnsthetonic

Newcastle bid 40M for Maddison. Turned down. Let's say they get him for 50m. How much will we get of that?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Newcastle going back in with a better offer, are we still eligible for a percentage from any sale still?

Users who are viewing this thread