Ex Player Watch (12 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

As much as i hate Leicester you can see that FFP really is about cementing in the traditional big clubs in Europe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Leicester are prepared to sell Maddison if Newcastle up their offer to £60M.

Torquay Sky Blue

Was at Torquay v Oldham on Saturday. Oldham right back was a 30 year old Jordan Clark who tbf didn't put a foot wrong in a very drab 0-0. At least the pitch looked good.

Si80

Not a player but Luke Tisdale now a coach at Villa. Was it acrimonious his split with us as his comment on his Insta seems a bit pointed?

fatso

Well they did okay without him. Not sure why he wouldn’t be fit for 90 mins? What’s he been doing for a year?
I said the same about Palmer, and got dogs abuse! And Palmer hadn't had 3 ACL injuries.
I think with JJ they'd want to see if his knees showed any reaction to 45 minutes of competitive football, and also to check that mentally he could take a few hard knocks without bottling out of challenges.

As for Palmer, he's taking a bit of time because he has a blister apparently.......... bless!

Fergusons_Beard

David Bremang gone to Crawley from Barnsley.

Good luck to him never really had a chance here or at Oakwell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Terry Gibson's perm

David Bremang gone to Crawley from Barnsley.

Good luck to him never really had a chance here or at Oakwell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To link up with Addai these guys must have the same agent and whatever they pay him he deserves it go keep getting these people work.

lacesoutdom

Anyone know what happened with bright and why he had his contract cancelled? i read on wiki that he moved to Jerusalem and also had his contract cancelled for missing training and drunk driving...

Happy_Martian

After Godden's Fulham Dive, the EFL have applied the laws of the game retroactively to someone else. Yes, it does happen to be someone who is ex-Cov but we can gloss over that.

Users who are viewing this thread