Ex Player Watch (27 Viewers)

tom88

Newcastle bid 40M for Maddison. Turned down. Let's say they get him for 50m. How much will we get of that?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure it’s 15% of the profit Norwich make?

rexo87

please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure it’s 15% of the profit Norwich make?
So of Norwich had 15% as well and he gets bought for 50m. Norwich get 7.5m and we would get around 1m?

Grendel

So of Norwich had 15% as well and he gets bought for 50m. Norwich get 7.5m and we would get around 1m?

no it’s profit not the whole fee

Alkhen

Newcastle bid 40M for Maddison. Turned down. Let's say they get him for 50m. How much will we get of that?

We get a percentage of a percentage so I wouldn't imagine it'll be much.

Dunno the figures but say Norwich have 10% =5m we'd get 10% of that = 500k

no_loyalty

Jones not in the Oxford squad?

“United have not confirmed whether Jones signed in time for tomorrow's Sky Bet League One opener at Derby County, with the cut-off earlier today”

no_loyalty

JCH has scored twice on his return to league one.

Happy_Martian

JCS played the full 90 mins for QPR as they lost 1-0 to Blackburn. George Thomas also appeared for QPR as a 64th minute sub.

Happy_Martian

McCallum also off the bench for Norwich

Norwich down 1-0 and they bring McCallum off the bench after 84 mins...

And how old is Romaine Sawyers ? From starting at Walsall, it seems like he's been playing for decades.

rob9872

Shrewsbury had Marosi, Shippers, Bayliss and Da Costa, plus Pennington (on loan to us) and Leahy (born in Cov) all in their starting line up today! Drew 0-0 v Morecambe.

Happy_Martian

Jordy Hiwula played the full 90" and Dominic Samuel for 76" for Ross County in their 2-1 defeat at Hearts.

Happy_Martian

Duckens Nazon scored for CSKA Sofia in their 4-0 win over Makedonija in the Europa League qualifier on Thursday.

SlowerThanPlatt

Joey Barton is not one to mince his words:

“If you would have said to me Zain Westbrooke and Trevor Clarke were going to be in our starting XI I would’ve said ‘my god, we must’ve had a bad summer.’”

Legia Sky Blue

Giles played very well and he does deliver a decent cross. In the first half particularly though West Brom allowed him acres of space, while in the 2nd half though, all West Broms danger came from his side so nothing has really changed in regard to him. Very good when you're attacking and your team is in the ascendency, but tends to go missing when required to defend.

Danceswithhorses

See Newcastle have apparently upped their Maddison bid to £50m....crikey that's a big fee for one of our own.
If you didn't rate him when he was a sky blues player, you'd look pretty stupid now ;)

Last edited:

no_loyalty

See Newcastle have apparently upped their Maddison bid to £50m....crikey that's a big fee for one of our own.
If you didn't rate him when he was a sky blues player, you'd look pretty stupid now ;)

Leicester are under pressure to sell players to meet FFP, so a good chance he will go.

Users who are viewing this thread