Ex Player Watch (21 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Jodi Jones (and Grant Ward) on trial with Reading! Bad news is along with 8 others as they can only sign free agents or loans, presumably Oxford didn’t offer him anything

Sky Blue Harry H

Jodi Jones on Hesgoal Reading v Benfica (unless my eyes are deceiving me) think he may have been on for 2nd half!

Sky Blue Harry H

How is he doing?

Watched a bit of the 2nd half when he was on. Looked aa bit lost (unsurprisingly) Couple of good touches, but Reading (from what I could tell) had a weaker team in that half and Benfica had most of the ball. Did a bit too much of the Shippers style shadow defending for my liking, particularly if he was trying to impress for a contract. Wish him well though.

Sky Blue Harry H

Looks like he’s in their B team against sixth tier opposition. Can’t say I recognise many of the Oxford players
/
Must be horrible for him - one minute making up numbers for Reading against Benfica, then in Oxford's 'B' team, flitting about hoping from team to team. Hope he gets someone to take a chance on him.

Sbarcher

Reading wouldn't have been a good move for him in my view. Oxford would be a good opportunity.
looks like a second chance at Oxford. I watched both of their games on Saturday where they played North Leigh then Banbury where they played their full squad And trialists. Couple of chaps there said he had moved on before their matches.

mark82

looks like a second chance at Oxford. I watched both of their games on Saturday where they played North Leigh then Banbury where they played their full squad And trialists. Couple of chaps there said he had moved on before their matches.

He went for a trial at Reading. Maybe not so much a second chance at Oxford but Reading didn't have interest. He needs game time so league one is best bet.

Alkhen

I've said it before but I recon a good fit would be to team up with Michael Doyle at FGR. They play attacking football, they have just signed (the good) Reece Brown so like a tricky winger. the pace of life there might do him the world of good.

no_loyalty

Literally anything would be an upgrade on the amount minutes of Robins gave him last season

I think he would be better off going to a league one team who are newly promoted, Bristol Rovers would probably be a good option.

Users who are viewing this thread