Ex Player Watch (4 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Agree with this. League 2 is his best bet. He's never proven himself at any other level.

I don’t think there is much of a gulf between league one and league two, so think he would do ok. I suggested above one of the newly promoted teams might be a good option.

shepardo01

Tommy Widdrington manager? I think Josh Barrett is there too, at least he was last season
Yes, Widdrington is manager, didn't know Josh Barrett was there.
Hope JP gets some game time there. Big change of scenery from "Hollywood" Wrexham to King's Lynn and their ground/supporters- who are an interesting bunch!

ccfctommy

Ex City loaner Peter Clarke came on for Walsall v us yesterday. He is 41 in January.

He made his first appearance for Everton in our relegation season and played for us when the league was still called the First Division.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Napoli have finally signed Ostigard.
Looking forward to seeing him on the bench in a few weeks in Verona.

Did you see his announcement photo? Looks like he has gone full Martin Škrtel skinhead (probably to appear older and harder so to get selected).

He was actually a pretty decent looking bloke beforehand as well!

1658327585775.png

Awaits meltdown from the SBT Napoli Supporters Club!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Went down a YouTube hole last night, found this from 6years ago

giphy.gif

napolimp

Forza Napoli sempre to the newly created SBT Napoli fan club.

I've asked you this before, with no response, as I assume you're talking about me here. You seem to think I'm a Napoli supporters, why? I've never even hinted at that being the case.

Also, what's with the negative Ostigard obsession? You've said multiple times you haven't knocked him, but your comments always seem like snide swipes. Genuinely odd behaviour. Don't see why the guy shouldn't be given a chance to prove himself, the move is fantastic for his career.

Terry Gibson's perm

Alkhen

Mason had such a weird career. From a couple of apps in the Prem as a kid to looking steady enough at LB early on for us. seems to have really tanked after that.

He lost his spot after we switched to wingbacks didnt he? makes it more odd he is now playing higher up

Users who are viewing this thread