European championships 2020 thread (4 Viewers)

TomRad85

Game is flat. But we're having the best of it. Croatia not offering much.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Kyle Walker has been crap and Trippier is slowing us up due to it being on his wrong foot. Ggrrr

Liquid Gold

I think both teams are struggling with the heat. England are right to keep the ball and make Croatia do the running but it’s hardly a spectacle.

Nick

Administrator
Incorrect. It was brought to the UK game to protest the systemic racism in the world highlighted by the murder or George floyd.

Now that that’s cleared up you can stop getting angry by it and you can agree it shouldn’t be booed.

(I’ll ignore the nonsense about solidarity with the NFL or whatever you’re suggesting I was trying to say)

No, it was brought to the UK because of BLM. All of the TV coverage was BLM, shirts had BLM on them and it was BLM 24/7 on the news.

Let's not pretend there's no link for people.

If it had started at the same time as the NFL stuff, more people would link it to that.

Can you really not get WHY people link it to BLM and then say it's political?

COV

Game is flat. But we're having the best of it. Croatia not offering much.

i wonder how much the future is playing on their minds- all the pressure is on us & Croatia might not mind second bearing in mind who the winners end up against. It’s not as if coming first is imperative otherwise you end up playing a horrible game next.

Brighton Sky Blue

i wonder how much the future is playing on their minds- all the pressure is on us & Croatia might not mind second bearing in mind who the winners end up against. It’s not as if coming first is imperative otherwise you end up playing a horrible game next.

I would take 0-0 today if we annihilate Scotland next week.

Reactions: COV

TomRad85

They've made it very hard for half decent teams not to get out the group stage. A dull draw would be fine for both but hardly inspiring.

oscillatewildly

if we go 1-0 down in this game we’ve had it, they’re too calm and experienced. I reckon we really need to score first
Yeah, agreed. Don't rate them one iota from this first half performance but if they were to sneak one you just know they'd possess the 'experience' to close this one.

stupot07

Great 20 mins but then have dropped off. Walker has been poor, and no having a left footed left back has hindered us at times.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread