European championships 2020 thread (4 Viewers)

Evo1883

We havent got kane into the game at all

COV

We don’t look bad, but way off the level of Italy or Belgium, albeit after 45 mins only

lifeskyblue

Not a bad half. Surprisingly most impressed by Phillips and Mings. Croatia vulnerable to ball over the top. Hopefully the heat won’t get to England second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: COV

COV

Not a bad half. Surprisingly most impressed by Phillips and Mings. Croatia vulnerable to ball over the top. Hopefully the heat won’t get to England second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(touches wood) Mings looks very solid

croatia own midfield, we didn’t know how to keep the early pressure up, which has more to do with their know-how than us. We look young, energetic but lack of killer touch & apart from the early fire we don’t know how to break them down. Neither side would mind a draw either, if they score they’ll totally shut the game down, if we score we’ll get flustered and we’ll have a CCFC style horrible nervous remainder of game. 0-0 looks very likely, and that wouldn’t be a disaster.

anythung is possible but I wouldn’t fancy us against Italy, who are the best team so far imho

mark82

Sterling done ok, but can tell he's not as confident as 12 months ago. Would probably have had a goal from the positions he's got into this half a year ago.

Marty

Ah yes, multi millionaire footballers trying to tell us about injustices, dressed head to toe in clothes made in sweatshops, soon to be playing in stadiums made by slaves in Qatar. Anything other then not going to Qatar will be hypocritical as fuck.

I disagree with the knee but I wouldn't boo it, if fans are expected to respect the players views then the players need to respect the fans views.

Thought we done ok this half, largely done well but feel we're missing the midfield out a bit too much. Wouldn't change things at half time. Give it 20 mins and try grealish.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

Liquid Gold

Sterling done ok, but can tell he's not as confident as 12 months ago. Would probably have had a goal from the positions he's got into this half a year ago.
When he was put through he should have opened his body up and tried it first time but he wasn’t confident enough so he took it down with his other foot and then was closed out

Liquid Gold

Ah yes, multi millionaire footballers trying to tell us about injustices, dressed head to toe in clothes made in sweatshops, soon to be playing in stadiums made by slaves in Qatar. Anything other then not going to Qatar will be hypocritical as fuck.

I disagree with the knee but I wouldn't boo it, if fans are expected to respect the players views then the players need to respect the fans views.

Thought we done ok this half, largely done well but feel we're missing the midfield out a bit too much. Wouldn't change things at half time. Give it 20 mins and try grealish.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!
The countries should come together and play a separate tournament at the same time as Qatar. Joke that it’s still going ahead.

COV

I think we will win this 1-0

the way to win this is the ‘old fashioned English’ way- direct, fast, intense, pressure.

something looks wrong with Kane and Walker fills me with dread, looks like an accident waiting to happen

stay_up_skyblues

Thought Sterling did well. Great chance for Foden he made for himself. Half of two halves. They shit themselves when we get it wide…. Kane hardly involved.

Brighton Sky Blue

the way to win this is the ‘old fashioned English’ way- direct, fast, intense, pressure.

something looks wrong with Kane and Walker fills me with dread, looks like an accident waiting to happen

Kane is never going to be running himself silly and especially so in this heat.

Tommo1993

Kane flourishes with Heung-Min Son. Like he will with Grealish. He’s a world class striker, he just needs one chance.

Paul Anthony

Why didn't Stones just put his boot through that? He wasn't going anywhere by keeping it

Users who are viewing this thread