European championships 2020 thread (7 Viewers)

TomRad85

It’s like a supercharged team talk for the opposition.
Yep. It never has been and never will be a smart thing to do. I'm sure it must make you want to score even more just to shithouse the crowd.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COV

I'm sorry, but it's racist to boo an anti-racism gesture. Anyone hiding it behind being 'political' despite a perfectly clear statement is either incredibly stupid or deceitful.

you are spot on- now respectfully can we leave the knee stuff alone? There’s a game on 💪

usskyblue

Had a few beers have we?

Calling people racist just demonstrates that you haven't got an argument.

I'm going to leave it now as we said politics doesn't belong on here.

Had a few fruit based drinks have we?

Calling the knee political just demonstrates that you haven't got an argument.

Reactions: COV

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm sorry, but it's racist to boo an anti-racism gesture. Anyone hiding it behind being 'political' despite a perfectly clear statement is either incredibly stupid or deceitful.

I'm going to do a nazi salute. I know Hitler and the SS did it, but that's not my reasons. Believe me or you are racists yourselves!

The gesture is tarred and it isn't doing anything for racial harmony. Calling people that agree with that statement 'racist' is doing exactly what for equality too?

It's a pathetic argument to try and shut down debate.

usskyblue

I'm going to do a nazi salute. I know Hitler and the SS did it, but that's not my reasons. Believe me or you are racists yourselves!

The gesture is tarred and it isn't doing anything for racial harmony. Calling people that agree with that statement 'racist' is doing exactly what for equality too?

Perhaps a different gesture ?

🖕🏾

Liquid Gold

You’re a fucking scumbag

COV

It's a pathetic argument to try and shut down debate

you brought up the f**king knee first, you’re utterly obsessed with it- will you respectfully pipe down about it or take it somewhere else

robbiekeane

Go on then I’ll bite for your and nicks dog shit embarassing analogy.

The nazi salute was created by Hitler and the Nazis and brought the popularity as their party rose to prominence and committed some of the worst atrocities mankind and experienced. Nazi salute = bad.

Taking the knee was started in the NFL to raise awareness for racial inequality (which everyone knows exists and cannot really argue against). It was then taken up by the wider spirits community after the murder or George floyd to further raise awareness and protest systemic racism across the world. This is what the fucking England players and the England manager continue to explain the gesture is protesting.
Taking the knee = good.

Both of your shit analogies is like saying the England flag or Union Jack is racist and should be booed because you know some racists who use it. *insert some pathetic argument about kittens and the England flag*

Users who are viewing this thread