European championships 2020 thread (16 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

What do you mean a fine line? There is no fine line? We have not conceded any goals and we’re winning the group easily- what you are saying is clearly and utterly false

A fine line being the lead is a precarious one when you insist on playing yourself into difficulties at the back. We were remarkably fortunate not to concede against the Scots and have had close shaves tonight too.

COV

A fine line being the lead is a precarious one when you insist on playing yourself into difficulties at the back. We were remarkably fortunate not to concede against the Scots and have had close shaves tonight too.

And how many did we concede?

You’re inventing things that never happened

COV

Inventing the Scottish sitters that were missed?

My god

Ok you spend your time desperately trying to find things to complain about, I will stick to facts. Group winners, 3 clean sheets. Feel free to invent ghost goals that never were, knock yourself out

Hardly exciting, but that’s very different to the picture you’re painting. Job done, and the serious work starts now

stupot07

Really poor second half. We will get smashed in the next round. Worst group winners in the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

What do you mean a fine line? There is no fine line? We have not conceded any goals and we’re winning the group easily- what you are saying is clearly and utterly false

To be fair we look like we could be really dangerous - you can see we have some players to cause most teams trouble, yet seem to be less than the sum of our collective parts. Really hope we progress next round, but nobody will be surprised if we don't. Southgate frustrates me (and Walker (who ironically is meant to be our quickest player) seems determined to join the walking football brigade a few decades too early.

Evo1883

If we looked solid I'd feel much better , but we look fragile and really can thank some poor finishing for not conceding any goals .

What I've seen so far doesn't exactly please me .. or fill me with confidence going forward

Brighton Sky Blue

My god

Ok you spend your time desperately trying to find things to complain about, I will stick to facts. Group winners, 3 clean sheets. Feel free to invent ghost goals that never were, knock yourself out

Hardly exciting, but that’s very different to the picture you’re painting. Job done, and the serious work starts now

I don’t need to desperately search for them, whoever we face on Tuesday will expose it. It is no crime to say we have been extremely dull to watch

Evo1883

In our 3 games , Czech Republic and Scotland both had more shots than England .

A worry to say the least , considering 1 of those is the 3rd lowest ranked side in the competition

Users who are viewing this thread