European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Still convinced we should be playing left footers on the left and right footers on the right, particularly when our full backs are sitting deep as they are right now

COV

We have produced the 3 most boring performances of the tournament. Pleased to be winning but watching it is mind numbingly dull

Oh you’re one of these modern day supporters who demand to be “entertained” and everything is shit otherwise.

I bet you’re a barrel of laughs on the CCFC match threads

COV

That was up there yes. We are still incredibly boring to watch and are only ever one misplaced through ball on the edge of our own box away from giving an equaliser. I’m not negative, the football is!

You keep saying that

“We’re playing ourselves into trouble”
“We’re one misplaced pass away”
“We are boring”
Etc etc

But yet we haven’t conceded a goal, winning the group comfortably, and are totally coasting in a dead rubber when none of the players care as they all know they’re through.

Not sure what it is you actually want to see, very weird

Brighton Sky Blue

Oh you’re one of these modern day supporters who demand to be “entertained” and everything is shit otherwise.

I bet you’re a barrel of laughs on the CCFC match threads

CCFC played some entertaining stuff this season. It’s hardly just me who finds England mind numbingly dull under Southgate. We are blessed with some supreme attacking talent and it’s like he goes out of his way to stifle it

cc84cov

You keep saying that

“We are boring”
Etc etc

But yet we haven’t conceded a goal, winning the group comfortably, and are totally coasting in a dead rubber when none of the players care as they all know they’re through.

We haven’t conceded a goal as we haven’t faced a threat either of the 3 from the next group will cut us open at will,I hope we go to 343 tho

COV

CCFC played some entertaining stuff this season. It’s hardly just me who finds England mind numbingly dull under Southgate. We are blessed with some supreme attacking talent and it’s like he goes out of his way to stifle it

What’s the score? What’s the table? How many goals have we conceded in 3 games? Do you get extra points for playing 7 attackers at once?

Ccfcisparks

What are the rules for subs? I’m sure we could only make 5 subs on 3 occasions. Haven’t we made 4 separate occasions of subs now?

Brighton Sky Blue

You keep saying that

“We are boring”
Etc etc

It’s a fine line we’re running that will be exposed by higher quality opposition. Overly cautious

Brighton Sky Blue

What’s the score? What’s the table? How many goals have we conceded in 3 games? Do you get extra points for playing 7 attackers at once?

It’s the style I objected to more than the formation though yes I think two holding midfielders at home to Scotland was overly negative.

COV

It’s a fine line we’re running that will be exposed by higher quality opposition. Overly cautious

What do you mean a fine line? There is no fine line? We have not conceded any goals and we’re winning the group easily- what you are saying is clearly and utterly false

Users who are viewing this thread