Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Ephron mason clark

I’ll say it again. As a fullback it must be terrifying to see a jacked, skillful winger who is willing to run at you and occasionally just appears from nowhere behind you.
 
He's such a quality player and it was ridiculous how some people took ages to start seeing it. I agree about the lack of pace, but that's the only thing that I feel might limit him in the Prem. I don't get your comment about his strength at all - it's a big attribute IMO.
Brilliant today. I think it did take him quite a long time to show his best, not helped by being played on the right (or not at all) when Robins was losing the plot. Now he is absolutely flying. Him and JDS have a partnership now almost as good as Tatsu and MVE going forwards.

Oh & @Grendel really re: strength? It's his best asset!
 
A player who has improved so much since he joined, along with several others. That cross today was absolutely sublime
 
A player who has improved so much since he joined, along with several others. That cross today was absolutely sublime
Him, JDS, Torp, Kitching, Allen (when playing in the early days) and BTA all look about twice the player under Frank & his coaches.
 
He’s fucking brilliant, simple as. Absolute fucking clowns at the start of the year saying he’s not good enough.
 
The man's so boss he now has two identically titled forum threads
 
Superb today, and all season. Definitely good enough to make the step up
 
The sound of pennies finally dropping all over the place.
Nah, I still get frustrated that he only ever crosses with his right,so goes back,said so today,so he's playing with a lot of confidence and miles ahead of say,Esse although some of his ball tricks came off earlier on in his loan.
 
He's got so many different qualities.

Got the skill and pace to beat a man one v one.

Got the strength, touch and awareness to be happy playing with his back to goal.

Good in the air, decent finisher.

Him and Rushworth are the top 2 players of the season for me and I'm not sure who I pick out of the 2 right now.
 
He's got so many different qualities.

Got the skill and pace to beat a man one v one.

Got the strength, touch and awareness to be happy playing with his back to goal.

Good in the air, decent finisher.

Him and Rushworth are the top 2 players of the season for me and I'm not sure who I pick out of the 2 right now.
However some teams pretty much marked him out of some games.
Will he get games when 2 men are marking him next season?
 
However some teams pretty much marked him out of some games.
Will he get games when 2 men are marking him next season?
Not many, and if teams did double up, it meant there was space opening up elsewhere on the pitch.

Do you think he will get teams doubling up on him in the Premier League?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom