Dom Hyam - Blackburn bid ? (3 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

Brereton-Diaz will be sold
Several clubs are interested
Blackburn want to get as much as they can for him so they are encouraging a bidding war
Do you know if they need the money from the sale before they can take Hyam?

NorthernWisdom

But it’s not official though… just ‘sources’
Well my direct source is one of David Beckham's ex PR gurus, who told me directly that everything is hyped up to get clubs, players (and by extension their sponsors) some coverage. So those 'sources' are often more informed than not. It doesn't mean they *all* are of course, but it's not all made up.

(Well, it is... intentionally, but not by the press!)

skyblu3sk

I think MR said a bid has been accepted so it's more likely to be the terms of payment holding things up
The more you see of football financial dealings the madder it is
🤣 That doesn't fill.me with confidence that it's more than £1.5m. I can imagine it's nut in an unregulated-ish cut throat industry like football!

skyblu3sk

I think the fee is higher - Blackburn press is always going to talk the value down aren’t they.
Hmmm I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling it's as high as we'd hope. Depends if Cov want to hide some money coming in to the club for a bit though.

steve101

If Hyam's transfer is delayed, it puts us in a dreadful position. I assume we will have someone lined up but it may go to the wire.

Grendel

What a shit transfer window, as it stands we are a weaker squad than last season. 3 more days to pull a rabbit out the hat.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

People were adamant this was a better window - loans are definitely poorer - I know palmer got a lot of credit yesterday but he’s a high risk signing. Our bench included two players we are openly trying to move on.

stupot07

People were adamant this was a better window - loans are definitely poorer - I know palmer got a lot of credit yesterday but he’s a high risk signing. Our bench included two players we are openly trying to move on.
JCS and Maatsen are far better than Panzo, Doyle and Tayo, throw Hyam into the mix too.

Palmer did ok yesterday, I wasn't as impressed as some.

Only 1 of the 4 signings (Panzo) would get the first 11 if all were fit, and we've lost 3 players (Hyam, JCS & Maatsen) who would start week in week out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

To be fair most did add the caveat of as it stands, and saying if we didn't sell anyone. As at this moment that's still true but looks almost certain to change in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread