Dom Hyam - Blackburn bid ? (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Rovers’ bid for Hyam was understood to be an initial £1.5m, lower than the £2.5m quoted in the national press, although add-ons are likely to be included.

Fergusons_Beard

If Dom goes an absolutely blinding bit of business.

Very definitely the selling model of the Brentford’s of this world.

Sell a player who really can’t get any better for above market value.

Really good luck to Hyam as he’s a good guy who has worked extremely hard to be where he is (esp after that Yeovil game) but he is very limited in the kind of CB we need-I.e. his passing is bloody atrocious and sometimes his positional sense is all over the place.

Hopefully our excellent scouting team have already lined up a replacement CB and also use some of the cash for one other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Matt smith

Really good luck to Hyam as he’s a good guy who has worked extremely hard to be where he is (esp after that Yeovil game) but he is very limited in the kind of CB we need-I.e. his passing is bloody atrocious and sometimes his positional sense is all over the place.

Hopefully our excellent scouting team have already lined up a replacement CB and also use some of the cash for one other.

Delusional is the word

Grendel

Has great expectations or Paxman hacked your account?

Liquid Gold

PM me your dealer's number please mate

stupot07

Looks like it's true and he hasn't travelled to Hull. After bringing in 2 CBs on loan in the transfer window, I really can't see us brining in a replacement for Hyam. Rose will become first choice. Doyle will step up to the bench.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

@Skybluebeliever
While we all appreciate the info, I think something needs clarifying here.

Earlier you said Hyam’s money is going to operational expenses and to pay for the wages of a loan. Then a short while later you said Hyam’s money isn’t enough and shitsgoingdown next week… (or words to that effect.)

While I realize you probably don’t want to say too much, any kind of clarification might help to remove around a gallon of piss off this collective bed.

Grendel

@Skybluebeliever
While we all appreciate the info, I think something needs clarifying here.

Earlier you said Hyam’s money is going to operational expenses and to pay for the wages of a loan. Then a short while later you said Hyam’s money isn’t enough and shitsgoingdown next week… (or words to that effect.)

While I realize you probably don’t want to say too much, any kind of clarification might help to remove around a gallon of piss off this collective bed.

i have been saying this all along. Cash flow has to be catastrophic it’s hardly any surprise

RegTheDonk

F'kin arseholes. I mean yeah we're broke but thought Dom was a decent player.

So whats the plan now, faith in loan kids or a Rose by any other name?

Wouldn't surprise me if Kane put a new shirt on the they shoved Dabbo at the back. That went well last time.

We're up North tomorrow, a refreshing change as this season everything's going South.

Londonccfcfan

Well, we shall see how important he is soon won't be. A certain poster on here recently put him in the list with Reid, Shipley and Dacosta of not good enough. Soon find out.
Will be sad to see him go.

Been a brilliant signing for a free, solid performer through the divisions.

Hope we sign a replacement though.

Not seen him bullied by any striker once in 5 years. Outpaced on occasions yes.

Good signing by Blackburn.

If this helps us balance the books and we manage to get a promising good league 1 centre back fir £500k I'd be happy. Hoping the scouts have earmarked someone.

Users who are viewing this thread