Match Thread Derby Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Although they looked slightly better on Saturday they look a poor side with no creativity and goals in them. Should be going straight at them from the start but 100% expect a negative stifling performance from us until the last 20. Got 0-0 written all over it

Wycombe's keeper saved a few clear cut chances - mainly from aerial challenges won in the box. Deal with set pieces ok and I'd be hopeful of a positive result. Forward!!

cc84cov

For once I agree with you.

I do think this is a game where we should be utilising our usual formation. Their complete inability to score goals surely means we should be taking the fight to them and starting on the front foot.
2 up front gets my vote sitting back working it down the sides to cross to 1 man will probably be music to Derby’s ears...they are poor and there to be beaten if we set up correct

rexo87

Basically you’re manager is far too negative, instead of seeing this game as easy 3 points like every other manager in the league, he’ll see it as, if we lose Derby are 3 points closer to us, we better not lose. this approach will then give the worst team in the league a fighting chance against you. You should be going out to batter them but instead you’ll be trying not to lose.

I think our manager who has taken us from the very bottom up to where we are now knows more than a Barnsley fan on a CCFC forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Basically you’re manager is far too negative, instead of seeing this game as easy 3 points like every other manager in the league, he’ll see it as, if we lose Derby are 3 points closer to us, we better not lose. this approach will then give the worst team in the league a fighting chance against you. You should be going out to batter them but instead you’ll be trying not to lose.

Wtf?

Barnsley

Coming on here talking to us like we’re some little club & he’s talking to us from a club with such great history...

Guy needs to remember where he’s at,we’re a lot bigger club than Barnsley ffs 🤣

But you don’t even have your own ground and you’ve been below us for more seasons than I can remember.

Massive club mind.

Hobo

As this is an away game - regardless of positions, I would be happy with a draw. However, it is one we are capable of winning so we should approach it with confidence.

Sky Blue Harry H

But you don’t even have your own ground and you’ve been below us for more seasons than I can remember.

Massive club mind.

Enjoy having you on here, but your forum must be pretty boring/dead, if you need to be on here when you've already got a game this evening against Blues? You could even go on their forum to tell them how boring Karanka's set up will be (and it will) against you.

Great_Expectations

I say it every pre game, but if we play our game, are on the front foot and look to attack we’ll do well, in this case a win.

The teams confidence will be in a good place after the last few games and we look so much better when we play with belief.

Really looking forward to tonight; going to enjoy it with an ale or two and fingers crossed no childcare to worry about as my partner has volunteered to do the pre bed routine (albeit I’m sure it’ll become an IOU at some point!).

3-1, Walker, Ostigard, Biamou.

cc84cov

1 year in the top league in their history? Some people think football has only been going for 20 years, knobhead
He must be about 15 years old and not know their history...absolute sausage on another clubs forum obsessing over Mark Robins

malkitccfc

your own team are playing tonight and you're on a ccfc forum. ground or no ground, we're far bigger than Barnsley

Users who are viewing this thread