Match Thread Derby Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Monners

Looks like the strongest line up we could play at present.

I am going to jinx it by predicting a win (soz)

no_loyalty

Good team selection tonight, glad Sheaf has finally been dropped, not really been that impressed with him so far, but prepared to give him some time before declaring he’s shite.

Magwitch

Like the team very interchangeable and can change the shape from the bench if needed. Pleased to see Rose back in the squad, our best defender when fully fit.

clint van damme

Good team selection tonight, glad Sheaf has finally been dropped, not really been that impressed with him so far, but prepared to give him some time before declaring he’s shite.

I don't think he's been dropped, more rested.
3 games a week is a big ask. I expect him to be back in at the weekend.

clint van damme

Robins clearly rotating and resting players. He seems to protect players well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really take a lot of notice of what other teams are doing as far as team selection is concerned but I'd imagine with the congested fixture list there's a lot of clubs rotating players.

BigadamL

Looking forward to the game, normally root for Max Bird in the derby team as I got on well with his dad before he passed away but tonight I’m hoping he has a stinker 😂

procdoc

But equally he’ll do two outstanding passes above anyone bar Hamer in the squad and several key interceptions.

The hate for him is ludicrous.
I think he’s class. He will only get better as well. You don’t stay on Arsenal’s books for as long as he has if you haven’t got anything about you

TomRad85

Derby fans not happy with their line up at all.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Frostie

He seems too slow on the ball and gets caught in possession too many times, his shooting has also been poor so far.

Utter drivel, well, apart from the shooting bit, that's undeniable!

If I can be bothered to post the stats later he actually gives the ball away far less than anyone else on our team & actually ranks very highly for the entire league at the key aspects of his role. There's a reason Robins has played him more than any other player so far.

johnwillomagic

Ah well I got the formation right and 9 of the 11 today a lot better than Saturday.

Thought Osti may have started to give Fadz a rest.
Also had Sheaf over Shipley but maybe Sheaf could do with a rest.

Good looking start xi good bench options no real excuses,,,,,come on PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread