Darius Henderson (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Christ almighty... some fucking moaners on here... we need a physical presence and after signing Henderson i am going to buy some flowers for his funeral... give the fucking guy a chance then pass judgement or better still get your arses up the Ricoh and see how he plays instead of reading gods answers to managing a football team in the comfort of your own house

letsallsingtogether

Christ almighty... some fucking moaners on here... we need a physical presence and after signing Henderson i am going to buy some flowers for his funeral... give the fucking guy a chance then pass judgement or better still get your arses up the Ricoh and see how he plays instead of reading gods answers to managing a football team in the comfort of your own house

Well I have been to every game this season and he has been awful on most occations.
How many shots has he had this season count them on one hand. How many headers has he won some fucking physical presence that is.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well I have been to every game this season and he has been awful on most occations.
How many shots has he had this season count them on one hand. How many headers has he won some fucking physical presence that is.
I'm confused? Have you been going to Scunthorpe matches this season?

He's talking about Henderson isn't he?

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

I'm confused? Have you been going to Scunthorpe matches this season?

He's talking about Henderson isn't he?
Forgive me if I misunderstood but I thought he was on about MAF.

ccfcway

Do they still do those 5 aside masters ?

---------------Tudgay-----Henderson--------MAF-------------

-------------------Hunt----------Cole---------------------------

We could actually win it ?

:sarcasm:

Samo

What happened to the whole 'In TM we trust' thing? Is that just for when we are winning?

Ah that was before there was a wobble. A wobble scares the shite out of all the fuckwits.

letsallsingtogether

No talking about Henderson...
Sorry about that yes I agree he needs to be given a chance.
We have had some stickers come here who's previous was pretty good but failed,then there are the ones no one expects to set the club on fire, I hope he is the latter.

stevefloyd

Even if he doesnt score but batters oppos defences for others to take advantage of that will do for me... good luck to him

higgs

Even if he is just used to defend our own corners I'd be happy to stop giving away soft goals then if he causes chaos in the opposition box and arma and murph can pick up d scraps it's a win win situation hope we can get back to 3 points today and get back on track

andrew.roberts

Well seeing how Geoff Horsfield isn't available it could prove to be a very shrewd move by TM !!
He is just the kind of handful that defenders don't like to play against. We should all give him a chance and reserve judgement until our opinions can be based on facts after seeing him wear the shirt a few times..

Sent from my SM-T335 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread