Darius Henderson (3 Viewers)

Hobo

As fans don't you think we should give him at least a chance in a city shirt? Rather than just hit the Troll button... I slagged him off before you etc.,

shmmeee

As fans don't you think we should give him at least a chance in a city shirt? Rather than just hit the Troll button... I slagged him off before you etc.,

Why? Because he'll be reading this thread and might get upset?

It's not trolling of you actually think he's crap. You're thinking of shit posting.

GaryJones

Can everyone who is writing this guy off before hes even got through the door just shut up and give him a chance and simply support your football team and trust Mowbrays judgement For God Sake!

Nick

Administrator

No, he will be rubbish like Armstrong was because of no experience. Leon Clarke wasn't wanted by Scunthorpe when he came here either, reject! That Stokes was a Forest Green Reject too.

Who needs to actually watch them?

Warwickhunt

I think could be a shrewd signing from TM/MV. He's always been a handful.
We needed to do something! This bloody League is full of shite teams who shut up shop and play on the break. as you have seen we cannot seem to get through their lines with our tip tappy play so we need to batter the defence with a range of high/low balls and aggressive play, Darius Henderson may not be the best in the World! why else would he be here, but by fuck he is a hard bastard that will unsettle a beligerent back 4. Might give Armer a bit of room to play in. Its another option? MAF is a bit to soft for this league and i dont believe he has delivered what TM bought him for (ball Retention)

Terry Gibson's perm

Happy with this signing as he is the plan b we have been asking for, he is player who is ready and has experience of the league.

Hobo

Why? Because he'll be reading this thread and might get upset?

It's not trolling of you actually think he's crap. You're thinking of shit posting.

How do you know players don't read these posts? Fans follow footballers posts. Celebrities use and follow social media. Curiosity is part of human nature.

PVA

He has been awful for a couple of seasons, but hopefully he'll be a better alternative than MAF.

skyblueinBaku

It's a pretty good signing, if only for the reason that for too long defenders have been kicking lumps out of our forwards with impunity and now we can maybe redress the balance a little.

ceetee

MAF has been mentioned so much because people are disappointed that he doesn't do what they think Henderson will do, that is make the central defenders work for a living and keep them occupied. That can pull them out of position and create gaps for the young strikers to run through.

MAF is a good player to bring on when you are defending a lead and you want the forwards to hold the ball, keep possession, and give the defence a breather but he doesn't seem to create chances.

Juke didn't score many goals but he made sure the defenders had to win every ball rather than get free headers. Not all forwards are goal scorers.

Grendel

stupot07

how many times do you need to post that?

mr fukin negative

There were two threads, commented on both and the threads have obviously been merged

mr fukin stalking cunting shit breath wanker

That was cathartic, I feel better now, time to crack open my first Friday's beer. Happy Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

covmark

There were two threads, commented on both and the threads have obviously been merged

That was cathartic, I feel better now, time to crack open my first Friday's beer. Happy Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
You two should get together

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

To be fair to him though Stu, nothing personal but you are incredibly negative

stupot07

To be fair to him though Stu, nothing personal but you are incredibly negative

I'm not negative. And for him it is personal, he stalks every post I make. I said I thought it was a decent signing.

Fits the profile, another 34 year old.

Like ISSS I don't mind this signing. A better plan b option than MAF.

Last edited:

ptr

Literally rediculous the narrow minded fans who see he's been released from Scunthorpe so just write him off straight away. Good plan b nasty bastard of a player who will give centre backs something to think about and hopefully free up Armstrong a bit more. Will also give hunt and Cole someone to aim for. Jesus we might see someone win a header from a corner or a cross now...

Grendel

Please no, I thought my wife was bad.

Just go in the attack. Then he PM's you saying don't be nasty to me I thought we were friends.

H

Huckerby

Pointless putting him on for 20 minutes every game at the end as a plan B, usually it is too late by then.

Statistically not the case

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

skybluedan

Tell you what just read this thread from start to finish and fuck me you can tell who plays football manager

Gazolba

Looking at his stats, he peaked 3-4 years ago. So we are getting a player as a short-term fix for hopefully a short-term deficiency. He could help, he may not, but only time will tell. I just hope he is fit. Can we now offload some of the dead wood, because they wont even make the bench?

dongonzalos

I'm not negative. And for him it is personal, he stalks every post I make. I said I thought it was a decent signing.

You are a bit glass half empty and a parade pisser, but hey that's just my opinion.
You tend to bring us back down to Earth with a bump, when we win a few get excited and start talking about conquering the world!!

No idea why he stalks you, you are hardly a devicive character.

Users who are viewing this thread