Darius Henderson (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Ripped us apart a few years ago at the Den.

ms639

Don't get this one at all, a free agent after leaving scunthorpe?!

If he is not good enough for them what interest do we have?

We have already seen a big CF lump in fortune absolutely flop, strange bit of business for me

skybluebeduff

We have already seen a big CF lump in fortune absolutely flop, strange bit of business for me

Jesus fucking wept.

jackdg

Who should we be bringing in instead? Better option than Fortune and Tudgay

George1

shocking, I would rather see a young player have a chance in the 1st team and be inspired by JM10s progress than some of the dribble options we have for when Armstrong is rested

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Don't mind this signing at all.

Usually scores against us anyway so rather have him on the pitch for us as a plan B than against us!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Happy with this signing tbh much better than MAF. Anyone who improves the squad is a welcome addition in my eyes!

malkitccfc

Good. Exactly what we need and I did think him when he was released ( didn't realise he failed to score for Scunthorpe) 6 ft 4 option up front now, we have become way too predictable recently

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Free agent, got released from scunny start of this month.

Bertola

Was on the bench last week, so i was suprised when he was released. Now he's signing i'd have liked him to come on so we knew what to expect

stupot07

Fits the profile, another 34 year old.

Like ISSS I don't mind this signing. A better plan b option than MAF.

ClarkeZ

7 starts (9 sub appearences) and no goals.

Could be decent but we don't need another MAF or Tudgay who cant find the net.

superskyblue

I was watching him shoot in the warm up. Reminded me of Kevin Kyle, albeit a left-footed version. I'm hopeful he's better with his head than his feet.

Ccfcisparks

We've all been crying for a new striker, and a big bruising 6ft 4 striker is just what we need as a foil for Armstrong, yet people are still complaining. Why don't you give him a few games to see what hes like and see how he will fit in before writing him off?

Captain Dart

The club is turning into a retirement home for ageing footballers.

Nick

Administrator
Has always been decent against us, just depends if he can still do a job. Always seems to bully our defenders, him with Armstrong up front might be decent?

tom88

7 starts (9 sub appearences) and no goals.

Could be decent but we don't need another MAF or Tudgay who cant find the net.

Stats don't look good on paper but with strikers you need to look into things deeper

When you play for a team like Scunthorpe and only starting 7 games I cant imagine he was blessed with many chances that was created for him.

He may not be a goal scorer but he will bully defenders and be in the box ready for the headers and crosses which we have been lacking of late.

hill83

Unit for a bit of cheeky old school big man little man knock downs when plan A isn't working. That'll do me for now.

I can understand the moaning though, I thought we would be signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

skybluetony176

Gettin on a bit but a good target man. May well link up well between midfield and AA giving us the mythical plan B everyone keeps going on about, so may come on as an impact player

Ccfcisparks

I don't think people on this forum understand, outside the transfer window we can only sign free agents. We will have to wait until the summer to sign Aguero and Suarez.

Nick

Administrator
Unit for a bit of cheeky old school big man little man knock downs when plan A isn't working. That'll do me for now.

I can understand the moaning though, I thought we would be signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

I heard we were but Armstrong had beef so refused to play up front with him.

KersleyDigs

This is a good option to have if we are struggling to break teams down, we can go direct. This will also help defending and attacking corners and in Hunt and Cole we have two decent crossers of the ball and now a striker with a good record of scoring from crosses. Bringing on Cole, Hunt and Henderson for the last 15 could change some games

Users who are viewing this thread