Coventry vs Doncaster match thread (2 Viewers)

cathedraltospare

According to the BBC As it Stands league table, that goal just put us 8th on 63 points

The BBC makes so many mistakes I sometimes wonder who is running the show there. They managed to report our 10 point deduction but not actually get it updated properly. What a joke.

Still - we're winning! Just what the fans need this week

PUSB

Nathccfc

Possibly four at the back, Barton sitting, four in midfield and ball at top on his own? That's how sky sports have got it.

Paxman II

Just 4 points behind Tranmere in the playoffs as it stands now, who are struggling for form.

Oh wait....we've been docked 10 points. :facepalm:

Grendel

Just 4 points behind Tranmere in the playoffs as it stands now, who are struggling for form.

Oh wait....we've been docked 10 points. :facepalm:

Yep well done ACL well done councillor mutton.

kg82

Just imagine if we'd only dropped half the points we actually have! Mind you, this is us, there's still the 2nd half!

kg82

Oh for gods sake, its a fuckin match thread. Leave the pissy squabbling for the 1000 other threads.

Grendel

It's been a very strange game. Doncaster happy to let us pass about in midfield. None of their players moving off the ball in attacking positions. Even their crowd seem asleep. Strangest top of the table side I've seen.

stupot07

Good half, we've passed it around well. However Donny haven't pressed us at all. Its like a training match. I suspect the second half is going to be less comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread