Coventry vs Doncaster match thread (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

43 - 7 more than Fleck

McSheffrey has 35 starts to Fleck's 20, 15 more appearances, I also bet McSheffrey has had a lot more 'minutes played'. Also, McShreffrey has had a consistent run of 20-odd straight starts? Fleck has been in and out and still has better stats and is overall the better player.

SkyBlue_Bear83

McSheffrey has 35 starts to Fleck's 20, 15 more appearances, I also bet McSheffrey has had a lot more 'minutes played'. Also, McShreffrey has had a consistent run of 20-odd straight starts? Fleck has been in and out and still has better stats and is overall the better player.
Fleck has approx 1400 mins and Sheff around 2100 mins in league football, taken from soccerway

Mucca Mad Boys

Fleck has approx 1400 mins and Sheff around 2100 mins in league football, taken from soccerway

Thanks, that's actually helpful.

So, the mighty McSheffrey could manage no more assists, and one less goal in 700 more minutes!?

Nonleagueherewecome

One thing to consider when comparing Fleck and Sheff is that in no way shape or form is Fleck a winger; that was his best performance for us and it was in a very central role with licence to roam. I've always said he's a player without a position; if Pressley has found it, he could be the man to get the best out of him (5th time lucky!). But comparisons with Sheff are pointless as they play a different role. If we want to hail somebody for being better than him, praise Moussa, who was lively and played with flair today.

Nonleagueherewecome

Did he? Link? If he did, he's wrong anyway. In Pressley I trust. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread